News
Replying to Matrix • Dec 5, 2019
Title Psychopath Diary
I must admit i am a bit depressed that the psychopath no longer wants to mentor Dong Shik. It was hilarious and…
same, I keep hoping he'll want to re-establish his relationship with Dong Shik
5 0
On Vagabond • Nov 24, 2019
Title Vagabond
Seriously, I'm starting to hate netflix shows. They always end on cliffhangers/incomplete endings. The reason I love Korean dramas is because they END.
22 3
Replying to Polly • Nov 16, 2019
Title My Country: The New Age
have you seen mad dog? He's the main lead there.
I just noticed that too. Why is he the second lead. He's honestly one of the greatest actors so he could definitely lead the show.
5 5
Replying to AThousand_PaperCranes • Nov 15, 2019
Title My Country: The New Age
Can Woo Do Hwan do a show where he's not the second lead (minus great seducer)... ahhh this is painful and amazing…
have you seen mad dog? He's the main lead there.
2 7
Replying to Marie Andre Vincent • Nov 9, 2019
Title Payakka Spoiler
If you're looking for a romantic happy ending drama this is definitely not it don't waste your time, I didn't…
I want to watch it but I hate sad endings. Can you tell up to which episode I should watch before it becomes a tragedy so I can pretend it ended in a nice way?
2 1
Replying to naccu • Nov 3, 2019
Title Melting Me Softly
Just a positive comment inside the chaos of disappointment:*whispers* i like it tho
haha genius. This explains why the rating is still high despite the negative comments
1 0
Replying to luvkayl • Nov 2, 2019
Title Melting Me Softly
looks like im the only one enjoying this drama...
No, I'm enjoying it too. I think more people would like it if they took this show to be a light-hearted comedy/romance. Nothing too intense.
2 0
Replying to Secilia07 • Nov 1, 2019
Title A Little Thing Called First Love
Where can i see ep 11 and 12 eng sub
netflix
0 0
Replying to bonnie • Oct 30, 2019
Title The Tale of Nokdu
That's exactly how I feel. This started in a cute way, but once it started being based on historical people I…
I feel like this drama is light-hearted. Hopefully it won't turn 180 degrees and give us that type of ending.
0 1
Replying to Cnjussym • Oct 28, 2019
Title Melting Me Softly Spoiler
Wow, the ending of episode 10 reminded me why I keep watching this messy drama xD. I really don't care if this…
This might be one of the best kdrama kisses I've seen in a while
13 0
Replying to scarletlover1 • Oct 28, 2019
Title Melting Me Softly
What is everyone's issue with this drama? Have seen a lot of negativity. I admit the story could be a bit better…
Same. It's funny that the people who are being negative are still continuing the drama. It goes to show that the drama has its unique charm that prevent people from dropping it.
3 0
Replying to Noy • Oct 26, 2019
Title Hot Blooded Youth
The sister is sooo annoying! I know she suppose to be young and naive but URG. She constantly get into trouble…
I agree about the sister. She doesn't even show the slightest regret in her actions. I mean she literally got her brother into trouble. Also, the story in my opinion will definitely get better. So far they are just setting things up at a somewhat slow pace but that is common in Chinese dramas that are over 50 episodes long.
2 1
Replying to nfabjoy • Oct 26, 2019
Title My Country: The New Age
I am really not a fan of the romance. I find the scenes tiresome.However this show is a top tier drama for sure…
Then it' a good thing there's not many romantic scenes
0 0
Replying to Cho Na • Oct 25, 2019
Title The Love by Hypnotic Spoiler
Episode 18
There are other kisses beforehand but the steamiest is in ep 18
0 0
On My Country: The New Age • Oct 19, 2019
Title My Country: The New Age
I'm loving how Hwi's character is changing. At the beginning of the series, he's a little naive and too nice, but now that he's suffered so much, his expressions are showing so much more depth. Yang Se Jong is an amazing actor for being able to showcase the character's development in a subtle way.
5 0
On Breaking Dawn • Oct 19, 2019
Title Breaking Dawn
If anyone can find english subs for this drama, please let me know.
1 2
Replying to Shar • Oct 18, 2019
Title Pretty Man Season 2
Wondering should I watch season one before start this?
Yes. season 2 is a continuation of season 1. I don't think you'll enjoy season 2 as much without seeing the first season.
2 1
On Master in the House • Oct 15, 2019
Title Master in the House
wow ep 89 is my favorite so far. It's so funny. I recommend everyone to watch it.
1 0
Replying to Polly • Oct 15, 2019
Title The Tale of Nokdu
so when will it be broadcasted? Will both episodes air tomorrow?
Well at least we'll get to see something tomorrow. I don't think I can handle waiting a whole week if no episodes were to air tomorrow.
3 0
Replying to Staccie • Oct 14, 2019
Title The Tale of Nokdu
Today's episode will not be broadcasted due to a baseball game. Can these sports games leave us alone alreadyy?…
so when will it be broadcasted? Will both episodes air tomorrow?
3 8