News
On Arthdal Chronicles Part 3: The Prelude to All Legends • Sep 22, 2019
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 3: The Prelude to All Legends Spoiler
ugh I'm so frustrated. I loved this show but I was waiting for Eun Som to get stronger. I mean aren't Igutu supposed to be stronger that humans. They barely showed his Igutu powers and he was constantly being captured by others. I wanted to see him actually trying to take over arthdal.
1 6
Replying to Estelll • Sep 22, 2019
Title The Untamed
For everyone thinking about starting this drama or not, giving this drama a chance, wondering if it's really that…
haha I felt the same way. No other drama is as good.
11 0
Replying to Cncll • Sep 21, 2019
Title Vagabond
First ep was good but I didn’t want to praise it too early. Second was a snooze fest for me.
It just takes time to develop the story, but I still liked the second episode. It's like the calm before the storm.
1 0
Replying to Elendilka • Sep 21, 2019
Title Vagabond
It is developing nicely, I am loving it so far. Only one thing is irritating me and that is the shaky cam during…
Same. I keep on trying to focus on the faces and not the shaking camera.
0 0
Replying to gaz • Sep 20, 2019
Title Vagabond
been waiting for SO LONG and i cant believe its finally almost airring im so excited
me too. i love this genre.
0 0
On Shanghai Fortress • Sep 15, 2019
Title Shanghai Fortress
The ending was cute. Lu Han really improved his acting skills.
0 0
On Cambrian Period • Sep 11, 2019
Title Cambrian Period
I loved this series. Does anyone know any other dramas like this?
2 0
On Love with Flaws • Sep 11, 2019
Title Love with Flaws
I'm excited to watch this drama. I'm hoping that people will not boycott this show because of what is happening in the news. People should differentiate between personal matters and career choices. Also, who are we to judge another relationship when we were not there to witness it.
19 0
Replying to Hollers • Sep 9, 2019
Title Never Say Never
it's called 燃烧的执着 (Literal translation: Burning Perseverance) by Chen Xue Ran (陈雪燃)you can find…
Thank you. I've been playing it on repeat for an hour.
1 0
On Never Say Never • Sep 8, 2019
Title Never Say Never
what is the ending song called? It's so good.
0 2
On Jade Dynasty • Aug 30, 2019
Title Jade Dynasty
I'm so excited for this movie. The minute someone finds it with English subs please reply to this post.
4 0
Replying to Elisa • Aug 25, 2019
Title Never Say Never
Episodes are subbed on the IQIYI app! They release 2 episodes at a time (so 8 a week) and it’s the official…
Thanks. Now I'm so excited to start this series.
1 0
On Never Say Never • Aug 24, 2019
Title Never Say Never
let me know if this gets subbed anywhere
0 2
On The Untamed • Aug 11, 2019
Title The Untamed
I love this series. I'm just curious as to why they have voice actors? Wang Yi Bo and Sean Xiao have great voices and can speak the language.
2 7
Replying to Themotherofloopers • Aug 7, 2019
Title The Fallen Leaf
I've been team Ben from the moment he was introduced! He's such a great character and someone who truly supports…
The summary is wrong. Chat never ignored or hurt Nira when she was a boy. He loved Nira as a cute nephew.
4 0
Replying to Fitz96 • Jul 3, 2019
Title Bangkok Love Stories 2: Plead Spoiler
Alright so for everyone wanting to know if this has a sad or happy ending, I'm going to post it below.
I just finished the series. Why would they end it like this? It was unnecessary
2 2
On Suea Chani Keng • Jun 21, 2019
Title Suea Chani Keng
Where can I watch this with english subs?
0 0
On Tawan Deard • Jun 16, 2019
Title Tawan Deard
I love this drama
2 0
On Rak Nakara • Jun 15, 2019
Title Rak Nakara
I'm going to wait for this drama forever. Hopefully, someone decides to sub it.
0 1
Replying to Polly • Jun 13, 2019
Title Angel's Last Mission: Love Spoiler
Does anyone know what the song that is played at the end of episode 14 is called?
It's the part where Kim Dan sees the elderly couple being judged by an angel.
0 2