News
Replying to Sahara • 22 days ago
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
Do I have to watch Season 1 before starting Season 2? I just want to watch Yoo Seung Ho’s character.. !
I would still watch S1. It's better than S2
3 1
On You Maniac • Sep 5, 2026
Title You Maniac Spoiler
Where can I watch this? I usually use k***h but when I click on the videos, they load forever and say there is an error. Is anyone else having the same problem and any other sites I can use. Iqiyi is blocked in my region.
2 2
Replying to Agnieszka • Sep 5, 2026
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
k****h.do is working just fine
Thanks. deleting my comment to be safe
0 0
Replying to Tenzin-Dolkar • Sep 5, 2026
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
try k****h.is
Thanks. Deleting my comment to be safe.
0 0
Replying to Remo666 • Aug 19, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Okay I don’t know if it’s just me but I feel like the writers haven’t given good enough reasons for the…
true she even has her own household register so they can marry without the parents approval
9 1
On Mystic Nine • Aug 3, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Is this a stand alone season or do I have to watch the mystic nine (2016) first?
0 2
Replying to Sweetreat • Jul 26, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
Question: If you purchase Express is it a one time payment, or do you have to purchase express for each drama?
I believe so, the express is for that specific drama while VIP is for all dramas but not the express episodes
0 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 25, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
does xiao huayong die in he novel?
0 3
Replying to zee • Jul 17, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
is this heavy/angsty?
So far no. It has a good pace and no big misunderstandings
1 0
Replying to Hiba • Jul 4, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
I want to know am I the only one who find it a bit boring don't get me wrong I was super excited for this show…
I'm having the same problem. The first jasmine, this show, and the legend of rosy clouds are not able to keep my interest. I finally caught up to ep 15 but I felt like I forced myself to continue watching to see if I get more interested. This is weird because I like all the actors so usually they would be enough to keep me invested in a show.
3 1
Replying to Sirine_exoL • Jun 14, 2026
Title Archives: The Nanyang Mystery
is it good ? they're saying it’s boring
it's so good
0 0
On Archives: The Nanyang Mystery • Jun 14, 2026
Title Archives: The Nanyang Mystery Spoiler
No I hope the main character is not truly dead. Maybe he took a pill that fakes death.
3 0
On Archives: The Nanyang Mystery • Jun 14, 2026
Title Archives: The Nanyang Mystery
This is so good. I went in with no expectations and binge-watched all 10 episodes.
7 0
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 10, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
Why is this one episode a day?
0 2
On The Second Signal • Jun 7, 2026
Title The Second Signal
I don't understand. Even if an actor did something wrong, why should a show not air. That show is a product of multiple people's effort (the other actors, stand-ins, producers, directors..etc). Not airing he show, seems more of a punishment and belittlement of other people's work. I think viewers can separate characters from the actors. Many may not even know anything about the actors convtraversy and just enjoy the show.
12 0
Replying to Vniverse • May 18, 2026
Title Zhan Zhao Adventures Spoiler
Not yet started watching this. But tell me is the ML poisoned? Is there a sign of SE? Hesitating to start coz…
At the beginning he was poisoned from a fight, but he gets cured. In the latest episode, someone tries to poison him but he was immune to it. So far no sign of a SE.
2 1
On Light to the Night • May 11, 2026
Title Light to the Night
I've been waiting till this finishes airing before I watch. Can someone spoil me if its a happy ending or sad ending?
1 1
On Perfect Crown • May 4, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Ugh how are they going to deal with the contract being leaked. I feel like they should just deny it or something. Honestly, I don't like when they use this trope in dramas
3 1
On Perfect Crown • May 1, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Why would anyone write up a contract? It is bound to be found at some point. Leave it as a verbal agreement. It's not like they can show this contract to lawyers later on. It would only expose them
10 5
On Only Friends: Dream On • May 1, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I still don't understand why all the drama for an almost kiss that happened before Jack and dean and arnold/tua got together.
5 0