News
Replying to aouboom fan • May 1, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
THAT ONE TAKE SHOT WITH MIX WAS SO GOOD HELLO
I know. He's such a good actor. I want to see him take on a complex role to showcase more of his acting
6 0
Replying to Dedra70 • Apr 26, 2026
Title Doctor Shin
I can't stand KJJ. She is so annoying. Now, surprise, both are pregnant. Wow! And HYJ is the daddy for both. Dr.…
This is the first drama where i have no idea how it is going to end
1 1
Replying to cinto • Apr 25, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
jack saying that it didn't matter that they didn't hook up/kiss - that it was bad that they were even hugging…
Also, Jack wasn't his boyfriend at the time so I don't get why he is this angry.
2 0
On Immortality • Apr 13, 2026
Title Immortality
This would be epic if it ever gets released. Both luo yun xi and arthur chen are great actors and would be able to portray the roles charismatically
11 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 11, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Finally a drama I'm interested in. It's been a while since a kdrama has grabbed my attention
15 0
Replying to KioroDjirane • Mar 23, 2026
Title Yesterday
I finished ep. 5 and tbh, I like it but BE really ruin a show for me. I was warned from ep. 1 with those flashback…
I'm on episode 9 and its shaping up to be a HE.
1 0
On Love Phobia • Feb 27, 2026
Title Love Phobia
I like this. Keeps my mind off of work
1 0
Replying to MeghnaBedi • Jan 2, 2026
Title Glory Spoiler
Anybody know when the ml gets his memories back like on or around which ep? Sorry really curious to see how their…
It looks like end of ep 12
0 0
On Blood River • Oct 26, 2025
Title Blood River
I'm saying it again. This is so good. Everyone should watch it especially episodes 12-16
8 1
On Blood River • Oct 25, 2025
Title Blood River
this drama is so good. it jut keeps getting better and better
5 0
On Love in the Clouds • Oct 25, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
who was stupid enough to air all four of these dramas at the same time (love in the clouds, blood river, fox spirit 3, and whispers of fate). They're all great dramas
5 3
Replying to Dokkaebi • Oct 17, 2025
Title The Murky Stream
it has a sad ending?
No it's a good ending
1 0
Replying to Sour Cream Lobster • Oct 11, 2025
Title ABO Desire
lmaoo I was thinking the same. The plot got lost in the middle 😭😭
what law
0 1
Replying to 9Nine • Oct 2, 2025
Title Omniscient Reader: The Prophecy
I was lucky and found it in Telegram with english subtitles do you want the link ?
can you send me the link as well
0 1
Replying to GothGirl22 • Aug 6, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I'm only on episode 10, I need to catch up! But here's what I'm gonna do: I'll watch probably up to episode 15,…
I stopped at 14 and am waiting till they reunite before I see the rest. I can't handle angst
2 1
Replying to 114isabella • Aug 2, 2025
Title The Next Prince
who wrote this show? they need to be banned! zeenunew deserve better because what the hell is this storyline?!
I read the novel and not much happened there either so I expected the show to be as monotone as the novel. Honestly they should have gotten a better script.
5 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 14, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I barely survived one week of waiting, now I have to wait another :(
11 1
Replying to Polly • Jul 6, 2025
Title Law and the City
Episode 2 was so much better than episode 1. I think I'm going to enjoy this series. Already looking forward to…
I have to admit, episode 1 was not interesting for me, so I recommend everyone to watch up to episode 2 before making a decision to continue watching or not. Episode 2 really is much better and they toned down the comedy
3 0
On Law and the City • Jul 6, 2025
Title Law and the City
Episode 2 was so much better than episode 1. I think I'm going to enjoy this series. Already looking forward to the next episode
14 1
On Revenged Love • Jun 30, 2025
Title Revenged Love
does anyone know what song was playing in ep 7 when chi cheng is watching wu souwei smoking at the rooftop
1 1