Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 27, 2017
On Immortality • Jul 21, 2024
Title Immortality
Is there a chance that this will air? I kind of wish I didn't know about this. Now I come back to this comment section every once in a while to see if there's any updates.
1 1
Replying to Raymond Ardin • Jun 21, 2024
2ml is her biological brother, so obviously not. The stupid South Prince is wooing her, but I think it's more…
female lead is strong, no love triangle yet
0 0
On Law-less • Jun 17, 2024
Title Law-less
If anyone finds eng subs for this, please let me know
3 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • May 10, 2024
Title Heroes
It’s my first drama of LYn,hope it’s good.
I would watch a journey to love. He was great in that drama
1 2
Replying to KRULOWASERC • May 10, 2024
Title Heroes
It’s my first drama of LYn,hope it’s good.
I would watch a journey to love. He was great in that drama
3 0
On Eye Love You • Mar 11, 2024
Title Eye Love You
for someone who can read minds, how can she not knoe hanaoka's feelings until now
6 8
Replying to Shalmali • Feb 25, 2024
There's still 2 more episodes, right???
Yes, wetv gives the option for users to unlock the last two episodes early. Others will wait until the next week
6 1
Replying to neohou • Jan 24, 2024
Title Eye Love You
aoharusubs is gonna sub this https://x.com/aoharusubs/status/1749851776877228532?s=20
Can you send me a link to watch when the subs are uploaded?
0 4
Replying to RhinestoneRhonda • Jan 24, 2024
Title The Cruel Game Spoiler
Do you know if lakornpixie is safe to access? And does the dramas actually work?
It's very safe. I've been using it for years.
0 0
On Derailment • Dec 18, 2023
Title Derailment Spoiler
Here's my theory. I don't think she ever time traveled or went to a parallel world. I think she's the one the Qi lian knows. She volunteered for an experiment in return for the money to give to her grandmother. The experiment probably put her in a chamber, wiped her memory, and made her think she's someone else. Then something happened and she left the experiment but with this new identity so she obviously thinks she went to a parallel world when she didn't. I think the ML and her will find out she's always been the same person and pursue their feelings for each other. I still can't explain why people are disappearing though with this theory.
10 4
Replying to Hunhan13 • Dec 16, 2023
Title Pit Babe
Can I get BL recommendations? I enjoy watching this drama and I wanted to watch a drama that’s similar.So far…
Here are some that I liked
Last twilight (currently airing)
A tale of thousand stars
Bad Buddy
KinnPorche
Love mechanics
3 2
Replying to 8869479 • Dec 15, 2023
Title Derailment
any propaganda in this one, I like these types of stories but usually avoid Chinese productions.
No. It mainly focuses on ML and FL in a parallel world
1 0
Replying to mypheralside • Dec 11, 2023
Title Humans
Two episodes for you this weekend! 24 and 25 are done, and uploaded to subscene and sent to dramacool :D More…
Thank you so much. I can't believe we only have 5 more episodes left. Time goes by way too fast.
1 1
Replying to akow • Dec 10, 2023
i'm loving this drama so much💖💖reminds me so much of those that aired in 2016 :'') WE ARE SOOO BACK!!!
what dramas aired in 2016?
1 3