News
Replying to sugarrue21 • Jun 16, 2025
Title Swag Couple
this first ep is on youtube now with out eng sub :)https://youtu.be/yaF0E6Seh0c?si=dtkmYxWzpoPbgRHe
thank you
0 0
On The Seven Relics of Ill Omen • Jun 11, 2025
Title The Seven Relics of Ill Omen
this is so good. if you're wondering about starting this or not. Then just do it. It keeps getting better and better.
3 0
On Legend of Zang Hai • May 28, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
wow these last two episodes were intense
7 0
Replying to Legend of Zang Hai • May 27, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
Replying to deleted comment
Right. He trained for 10 years solely for revenge, the writers need to do better Before investigating he should make backup plans to get out of every situation and not rely on the daughter saving him.
3 2
On Legend of Zang Hai • May 19, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
I'm in love with drama and for once I'm happy its 40 episodes. I don't want to finish.
8 0
On I Love ‘A Lot Of’ You • May 17, 2025
Title I Love ‘A Lot Of’ You
where can i watch this with eng subs?
0 1
Replying to RAMking • May 17, 2025
Title Dear Hongrang
Are there any nude scenes ?
No (from what I recall)
7 0
On The Next Prince: Uncut • May 2, 2025
Title The Next Prince: Uncut
Ugh why did I think this was airing on May 2. I was so ready to watch this today.
0 1
On The Divorce Insurance • Apr 7, 2025
Title The Divorce Insurance
I'm actually liking this drama. It's light hearted but still has things that keep me interested. Like what really happened to his sister?
8 0
On Buried Hearts • Apr 1, 2025
Title Buried Hearts Spoiler
Who called Il Do and told him not shoot because Seo Dong ju is his son?
0 2
Replying to Mstique • Mar 3, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
which ep?
ep 5
1 1
On Buried Hearts • Feb 21, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
this was so good
2 0
Replying to Anaira • Feb 21, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
did he get his memory back ?
not yet
3 0
Replying to blossomlove • Jan 22, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
where are y'all watching this? 😀
iqiyi
4 0
Replying to milu • Jan 11, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
when will this amnesia plot end? I am loving this show, but I am an avid hater of the amnesia plot :((
I'm with you, I hate amnesia plots. The only show where I thought it was done right was flower of evil. Although, I would have been fine without the amnesia there as well
1 1
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 7, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
one episode a day is torture
9 3
Replying to Cya615 • Dec 31, 2024
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
Hmmmm…not sure if i wanna start this one but is Dylan so is a most for me.. let’s see
I started and did not regret it. The trailer did not seem good for me, too much humor but when I started the series it was so much better
10 1
Replying to Esvar • Dec 30, 2024
Title Sad Power
i don't understand the logic of having a hero character without any power in a superhero series, anyone have any…
I feel the same as you. The trailer doesn't show him with powers either so I don't know if he'll gain powers later one. But after 9 episodes with no powers, I feel that he may stay powerless
2 0
Replying to deepakk • Dec 30, 2024
Title Sad Power
Any romance?
very subtle. Thua has a crush on a girl. I think they'll have romance in the coming episodes
1 0
On Rainforest Passions • Dec 29, 2024
Title Rainforest Passions
Where can I watch this with english subs?
3 2