News
Replying to Vmy_25 • Aug 21, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar Spoiler
Damn, does her superpower work on him or not? He ain't lying about the killing. But why does the bell ring in…
He might think she committed suicide because of him.
3 1
On My Lovely Liar • Aug 16, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
No, I don't want to wait till next week.
15 2
Replying to BLQueer • Aug 1, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
If 'Everyone is entitled to their opinions," then why are some of you so unreasonable and attacking those for…
Isn't this a little harsh. This is just his second drama (still a newbie in my viewpoint).
2 1
Replying to Shalmali • Jul 31, 2023
Title The Jungle
The episode was named Tiger but we had mostly Jaguar storyline 😑
Right, we learned nothing about Tiger
3 1
On The Princess and the Werewolf • Jul 27, 2023
Title The Princess and the Werewolf
how do i wait till sunday for the next episode?
3 0
Replying to Monicac25 • Jul 24, 2023
Title Divine Destiny
Hi guys Im watching legend bof Anle, Buttlerfield lover and I want to start this one, why the low rating?
No idea, I really like this. I love that the ML fall in love quickly
1 1
Replying to babeyogurt • Jul 19, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart
This will be the first and last drama I am watching for Wang Chu Ran. 🤣 She is really good in this drama.
Then you're missing out. You should watch hidden love.
1 0
On The Longest Promise • Jul 17, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
Can someone tell me what the novel ending is
0 4
Replying to bibi • Jul 17, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart Spoiler
so it's a melodramatic end? not a HEA?
I heard its a HE
1 0
On The Legend of Anle • Jul 13, 2023
Title The Legend of Anle
I love this but the subs....
2 0
Replying to Dani • Jul 7, 2023
Title His Man Season 2 Spoiler
Also I can see why Junsung still being after Sungho might be seeing as annoying for some people and in a way I…
And to coincidentally leave before hearing seonwoo say that sungho is special
2 1
Replying to Istanchan007 • Jul 7, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I'm dying to know what it said on that piece of paper😭
The paper is purple. I remember she wrote "I want to to go to Yihe University" on a purple paper and folded it, so it might be the same.
0 0
On Twilight • Jul 4, 2023
Title Twilight
I don't like the Ml's brother. So far we've seen him manipulate the Ml and not pay him. It seems that the character will only get worse.
4 0
On Hidden Love • Jun 29, 2023
Title Hidden Love
No, why do we have to wait till Monday.
16 2
Replying to chachacha • Jun 24, 2023
Title Hidden Love
i should have waited until it is over to watch it all at once now i am suffering 😭
me too. I didn't think I would be this hooked.
8 0
Replying to Taenak • Jun 4, 2023
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938
I'm so upset man. This would have pan out so good had it been 16 episode. What were the reason this got cut to…
we still have 2 more hours, which is a full movie. i think they can make it work
1 1
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • Jun 3, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
can someone tell me if seo woo jin can do surgeries again
0 1
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • May 26, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Tomorrow's episode is going to be difficult to watch. Why did they do this to Seo woo jin. In reality that is not an injury you can easily recover from. But since this is a series, I'm hoping he regains full function.
7 3
Replying to dramanut7 • May 19, 2023
Title Eclipse of the Heart
Hi! Where can I watch this with english subs please? Is it finished already?
It's still ongoing. I think there are 4 more episodes so two more weeks.
2 1
Replying to Pye Ha • May 15, 2023
Person Lee Jong Suk
Is there a drama where he does not play the incompetent looking goofball who is secretly really good at what he…
W and Romance is a bonus book
1 2