Editorials
On Cutie Pie • May 7, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
i still haven't watched ep 10 and 11. i'm waiting till episode 12 so that i can binge watch them and not have to wait week after week with the unresolved drama between the main couple. i came to this comment section to see if they make up in ep 11 but it does not seem like it.
2 1
On KinnPorsche • Apr 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Is anyone having problems watching it on iqiyi. When I click on play, it says "404" couldn't find this page
0 0
On Be Reborn • Apr 29, 2022
Title Be Reborn
I started this with no expectation and I'm so surprised at how good it is.
5 0
On Cutie Pie • Apr 22, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
Finally its tomorrow. People can say whatever they want about the series but its keeping me entertained till now.
4 0
On Grid • Apr 20, 2022
Title Grid
Although I was confused throughout the show, I can't deny that every episode was interesting
8 1
On Cutie Pie • Apr 17, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
i want the cast's reaction to episode 8. does anyone know if they'll react to it.
3 0
On It's Beautiful Now • Apr 16, 2022
Title It's Beautiful Now
I started it and then I realized its 50 episodes. These are going to be some long weeks
0 0
On The Tuxedo • Apr 16, 2022
Title The Tuxedo
where can i watch ep 7
1 3
On Cutie Pie • Apr 12, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
How are we going to wait till April 23 for the next episode? One episode a week is already killing me.
11 3
On Cutie Pie • Apr 10, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
What other thai bl have tongue kisses? This is the first time I see it in a bl.
1 17
On Glory of Special Forces • Apr 9, 2022
Title Glory of Special Forces
why only one episode today :(
0 1
On Again My Life • Apr 7, 2022
Title Again My Life
can't wait for this
0 0
On Song Kang • Apr 3, 2022
Person Song Kang
Just finished FLAW and I loved his acting. I've seen a lot of his dramas and each character he portrays has subtle differences. You can tell he enjoys acting. I'm looking forward to his future projects.
7 0
On Cutie Pie • Apr 2, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
wow we've been blessed with amazing kisses from the bls this year
9 0
On Cutie Pie • Mar 27, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
i'm loving this series
4 0
Replying to sunshine tae • Mar 21, 2022
Title Cupid's Last Wish
It is worth to watch like their previous series tale of 1000 stars ? I want to watch something good to fill the…
try watching cutie pie. i'm really enjoying the series. It's not a heavy plot like not me and a 1000 stars but it's great in its own genre
4 1
Replying to Tea Waltz • Mar 20, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
Doesn't Gao Xi have anything to do than snitching lol.... she's getting on my nerves now
Right, how does she expect him to like her when she just sucks up to his parents.
1 0
On The Oath of Love • Mar 17, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
Which version should I watch tv version or original? What's the difference?
0 8
Replying to J100 • Mar 12, 2022
Title Cutie Pie Spoiler
I wonder why Lian said to Kuea he doesn't love him, but now he is acting as inlove person? did I missed something…
I think he said that, because he knew kuea was not being himself. He probably wants to say I love you when Kuea is comfortable being himself around Lian. He even said after that he wants to marry a human and not a doll. I think he just wanted his first I love you to be given to the real Kuea
5 0
On Legally Romance • Mar 12, 2022
Title Legally Romance
this is so addicting.
8 0