Editorials
Replying to Anushka • Jul 10, 2021
Title The Flaming Heart
Editing sucks, things going on so abruptly jumping from one scene to another without any proper explanation plus…
It's so sad because the story is good. You could tell from the first episode, but then suddenly Hou Yan likes the FL without us really appreciating how he got close to her. I guess they decided to cut scenes from the early episodes to shorten the drama. Hopefully the later episodes make more sense.
1 0
On The Oath of Love • Jul 9, 2021
Title The Oath of Love
If this doesn't air this year, I'm going to cry.
1 1
On Never Say Goodbye • Jul 9, 2021
Title Never Say Goodbye
This drama is so good. There hasn't been a single episode where I was bored.
1 0
Replying to emmybear1 • Jul 8, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Anyone have a link to episode 23 and 24 with English subs? You will forever be my hero.
They will come out on Monday.
0 0
On Ro Woon • Jul 8, 2021
Person Ro Woon
Sf9's new album came out (Turn over). Support Ro Woon and his group members by listening to their songs. I like Tear drop a lot.
2 0
On Kingdom: Legendary War • Jul 8, 2021
Title Kingdom: Legendary War
SF9 released an album. Support them by listening to it.
5 0
Replying to Dramatic_love • Jul 7, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
i wanted to watch this drama but the e-sports theme kinda disinterests me. can someone tell me more about it becoz…
i skip all the e-sport games
0 2
Replying to Blizzardahm • Jul 6, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Wow, thanks. Don't mean to sound salty but I came to this page to express my thoughts only for someone to tell…
The drama is still airing. I don't know why people are saying the ending was terrible. They are only using the previews to make a judgment which obviously are not accurate.
2 2
On Shark: The Beginning • Jul 6, 2021
Title Shark: The Beginning
I hope this gets subbed soon. I keep rechecking the page to see if it gets subbed.
0 1
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 5, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
I'm going to miss qing mu
3 0
Replying to a1024a • Jul 5, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
viki
does it have english subs already
0 0
Replying to Polly • Jul 5, 2021
Title Youth Should Be Early
I like it. The fact that the ML and FL are already together at the start of the drama is interesting. We get to…
Update to my comment. It has gotten a bit dramatic between the ML and FL.
0 0
On The Blue Whisper: Part 1 • Jul 4, 2021
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
I'm so excited for this. I love the dramas that allen ren picks. I can't think of one that I disliked.
1 0
Replying to Polly • Jul 2, 2021
Title Youth Should Be Early
I like it. The fact that the ML and FL are already together at the start of the drama is interesting. We get to…
The summary is too dramatic. Literally, the proposal happens in the first episode and it is comedic. I was also worried that it would be tragic and melodramatic from the summary but it's not. Even the "failures" are not actually failures. I've seen up to episode 28, and he doesn't actually fail at anything. I don't think he was ever actually sad when it comes to his job. He just takes different routes in his job and everyone praises him for his thoughts.
1 1
Replying to KHG • Jun 30, 2021
Title Youth Should Be Early
worth my time or should go for something better?
I like it. The fact that the ML and FL are already together at the start of the drama is interesting. We get to see their chemistry right away. I'm tired of cliché dramas like those with arranged marriages etc. This has been able to keep my interest so far. Having said this, it isn't a drama that keeps you on your toes while waiting for the next episodes. It's just good for some down time.
1 4
Replying to asirbm • Jun 29, 2021
Person Ding Yu Xi
Done watching The Romance of Tiger and Rose and Moonlight. All I can say is he's a great actor and I can't get…
watch intense love next
0 0
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Jun 27, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Where can I watch episode 22?
its on wetv for vip
0 0
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jun 27, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
This has some of the best CGI I've ever seen.
8 1
Replying to neohou • Jun 27, 2021
Title The Mind Game
waiting for subs woho
me too. It's taking forever
0 3
Replying to sddolphins • Jun 26, 2021
Title Youth Should Be Early
What happens to ep 25 and later with eng-sub?
They're coming, I think viki will release ep 25 and 26 tomorrow and the subbers will start to sub them tomorrow.
0 0