Editorials
On Oh My Ladylord • May 13, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord
When actors pick a drama to act in, do they only get the script of the first couple episodes? Because I doubt, that the actors would have picked this drama if they read all 16 episodes.
9 0
On Game of Outlaws • May 13, 2021
Title Game of Outlaws
so excited for this.
1 0
On Lovely Writer • May 12, 2021
Title Lovely Writer
any links with english sub for ep 12? wetv does not work in my region.
0 0
On The Glory of Youth • May 12, 2021
Title The Glory of Youth
it's hard being a fan of li yi feng. most of his dramas are not subbed
3 0
Replying to Ranter • May 10, 2021
Title The Legend of Grave Keepers
I found all the episodes raw Please if anyone could find the English subs for this drama comment with the link
wetv started subbing this. there are 12 episodes so far
0 0
Replying to Lori Carden • May 9, 2021
Title Nai Hoi Tamin
Ohsweethaven subbed it
I couldn't find it. If you have a link, please PM me
0 0
Replying to Diana_Prince • May 6, 2021
Title Song Sanaeha Spoiler
If you’re on Muse’s partner site episode 1 sub is out the site is called wixsite lakorn collection
Thank you, just signed up. Do you know how long it takes for approval?
0 0
Replying to coolcucumber • May 6, 2021
Title The Dance of the Storm
Where i can watch the episode 9 with English subs ? Only 8 episodes are subtitled so far
viki
0 0
On Lovely Writer • May 6, 2021
Title Lovely Writer
I'm waiting till next week to watch episode 11. I don't think I can handle the misery for a full week. So I'll watch episode 11 and 12 back to back
3 3
Replying to theematchabun • May 3, 2021
Title The Long Ballad Spoiler
Chang Ge & A’sun were enemies from the beginning. They don’t know much about each other.Chang Ge is really…
what is Khitan
0 1
Replying to Prixoxo • May 3, 2021
Title Tomorrow
If this is not a romance then I’ll definitely watch it.
no worries. no romance in the webtoon. she is called grandmother in the webtoon
1 1
On Vincenzo • May 2, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Kwan Dong Yeon should get a male lead role for his next drama. He's an amazing actor.
18 1
Replying to Mawi • May 1, 2021
Title Love Scenery
Chemistry here is over the roof. Is there any other dramas like this where there's no or just less bickering,…
i liked intense love
0 0
Replying to Minoucha • Apr 28, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
For those who have watched a few episodes...is Allen still acting like a shy virgin with his romantic partner?…
they've hugged
0 0
On The Dance of the Storm • Apr 26, 2021
Title The Dance of the Storm
Will this be subbed or will it be like Humans all over again?
1 1
On Saint Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana • Apr 26, 2021
Person Saint Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana
loved him in let's fight ghost
5 0
On Oh My Ladylord • Apr 22, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord
I think I'm going to wait until all the episodes air before continuing from ep 9. I feel like he'll start pushing her away, she'll find out, they'll struggle to find a way to save him, they can't find a solution for a couple of episodes, then a solution comes out of nowhere and end up together. I'd rather see all that at once, rather than wait week by week.
3 0
On Seo Yea Ji • Apr 19, 2021
Person Seo Yea Ji
Wow, can people calm down a bit. Let's just wait to verify the information about Seo Ye Ji before bashing her around. Also, this should be between her and her boyfriend. It's a private relationship. Even if she was obsessive, her boyfriend has his own mind. He could have decided to be professional and not listen to his girlfriend. He could have broken up with her if she was obsessive. In the end, it is none of our business. It will be the business of Seo Ye Ji's future boyfriends.
13 3
On HIStory4: Close to You • Apr 19, 2021
Title HIStory4: Close to You
Ok this show may have its flaws, but you can't deny that it's entertaining.
4 0
Replying to bread-tie-twisty • Apr 17, 2021
Title Love Scenery
He can play yes. But that isn't his job.
In 18 episodes, he only played twice.
0 0