Editorials
On One Ordinary Day • Dec 10, 2021
Title One Ordinary Day
i really want to watch, but i'm waiting till all the episodes air. i don't think i can handle the heartbreak week after week.
4 0
Replying to Hime • Nov 25, 2021
Title Irresistible Spoiler
I was going to watch this until I realized this is a remake of Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen, drama which I refused to watch…
Actually in the ending of the original, they do not end up together. So no relationship goals there.
1 1
Replying to andie • Nov 6, 2021
Title Happiness
i hope its all just for the laughs for ep 1 but i hope they drop all the romance scenes for the next parts bc…
I just finished ep 2 and no romantic parts at all
0 0
Replying to parya • Nov 6, 2021
Title Happiness
well people in my country keep shaming ml saying he looks buffier and they want their perfect oppa back like,,…
People are crazy. He's hot
5 1
On Ro Woon • Nov 2, 2021
Person Ro Woon
i love his acting
4 0
On Yumi's Cells • Oct 30, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells Spoiler
I still don't understand why woong broke up with her? What was his reasoning? I thought in episode 13 yumi became a higher priority for him and he realized that he hadn't been thinking of her. Then in ep 14 instead of working things out he decides to break up.
0 1
Replying to zshsr • Oct 28, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince Spoiler
I just got spoiled about their breakup in ep 13 when I havent even watched ep 12 :((( . I had really hoped they…
Episode 13 hasn't aired so how do you know there will be a breakup
0 2
On Game of Outlaws • Oct 26, 2021
Title Game of Outlaws
i can't wait for this.
0 0
On Kim Seon Ho • Oct 19, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
Why do people even respond to things said on the internet. Anyone can lie and be malicious. There is no way for anyone to determine the truth. By cancelling actors based on one anonymous persons comment, then we become the bullies by ruining someone's career. We shouldn't encourage such behavior because it will allow anyone else with malicious thoughts to do the same to other actors. If accusers want justice, they should go through the law, not social media. Also, why did the person start the accusation now (coincidence?). There were plenty of opportunities before. Stop giving power to accusations made on social media.
7 1
Replying to daydream • Oct 14, 2021
Title Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life
100 episodes and every episode is almost an hour.... is it worth my time?
it's 50 episodes, 1 hour each
5 0
Replying to myeonshi • Oct 8, 2021
Title The Great Shaman Ga Doo Shim
horror??
not at all, more like romance in a fantasy setting
3 0
Replying to Ivy • Oct 8, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
I've been skipping some of the side characters stuff, which probably means I'm missing the scheming and plotting…
same i only watch the scenes with the main characters
0 0
On Dali & Cocky Prince • Sep 30, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
Is Mr. Jin's tattoo real or did he fake it to ask for money from the gallery? I skipped some parts of the episodes so I missed whether he got the tattoo.
1 6
Replying to YESMISSA • Sep 25, 2021
Title The Justice Spoiler
So who is this new girl, she like our ML?? she's causing trouble for FL?? what FL is doing now??
the new girl wants to be a doctor but her family disgrees with her and sets her up on blind dates, so she asks the ML to pretend to be her boyfriend so that she can study in the library but tell her family that she's on a date with the ML. So far, she doesn't have any feeling for the ML and neither does he. The FL is jealous of the new girl but not too much yet. She just believes the new girl is like her so the ML will fall in love with the new girl.
0 0
On The Oath of Love • Sep 23, 2021
Title The Oath of Love
Why does this keep on getting postponed?
1 1
On Humans • Sep 20, 2021
Title Humans
please someone sub this
0 0
Replying to GwenchanaGwenchana • Sep 19, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Can anyone spoil episode 8. Really don't want to see jealous or sad Du Shik.
it's completely fine. just watch
0 0
On The Oath of Love • Aug 15, 2021
Title The Oath of Love
Finally, I'm so excited for this drama
5 0
Replying to JinHua • Jul 26, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
I do want to watch this drama but I’m still hesitant because I don’t think the ML is attractive enough. Should…
haha I had the same reservations so I didn't start this till yesterday. It is so worth it and he looks more handsome with each episode. I know its weird, but his looks grew on me.
2 0
Replying to flarofl • Jul 12, 2021
Title The Flaming Heart
I have big expectation on this and would wait for it to end first... but the comments.... hmmm
The story is good. It's just that ep 3-7 has a lot of scenes cut, but 8-12 and 1-2 the pacing was great. I like it so give it a try and just bear with episodes 3-7.
1 0