Editorials Replying to Ajax • Mar 7, 2022
Title The In-laws
Might have to drop this one. Doesn't look like nekomeowmeow is gonna translate anymore episodes 🙁
I think she'll still translate the episodes. If she dropped the project, she would have put an announcement. Hopefully this break from translation is just because she's been busy with life and not something more serious.
2 1
Replying to lost soul • Feb 26, 2022
Title Sponsor
how is this drama should i give it a try
I just saw the first episode and it didn't get me excited to see the second. Maybe it gets more intriguing in other episodes, but I don't have the time to invest in a series that I didn't get excited about. I came back to this comment section to see if people found the second episode more interesting, but it doesn't seem to be that way.
0 2
Replying to Xxwhitewolf-lonerxX • Feb 21, 2022
Title Khu Khaen Saen Rak
you can also watch it on telegram!
Can you send me the link, please. Thanks
1 0
Replying to crydollz • Feb 20, 2022
Title Business Proposal
His hair... just whyIt doesn't do him justice
I'm with you. How did someone think of that hairstyle and why did the whole production agree with it.
2 1
On Not Me • Feb 20, 2022
Title Not Me
I thought Sean already knew about White, otherwise why would he ask him if he had any siblings. But seeing him heartbroken made me realize he doesn't know. Then why did he look through his stuff in his room.
4 6
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Feb 11, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities Spoiler
Everyone wants happy ending 😭 in the novel, Su Mo died. Zhen Lan and Bai Ying live, but they don't get married.…
How does Su Mo die in the novel?
0 2
On The Player • Feb 8, 2022
Title The Player Spoiler
Why is everyone forgiving Mim? She's the one who decided to leak the video herself, she damaged Eve's brand herself. Her greed led to her downfall. Why are they blaming Tim for it, when all he did was date her under false pretenses and dump her. He didn't force her to do any of the bad things she did.
14 6
Replying to himekagura78 • Jan 25, 2022
Title Boss & Me
This site has the eng sub https://www.lakornpixie.com https://www.lakorn-pixie.com. Thinking Viu and Viki will…
Please hide this comment with the spoiler tag.
2 0
Replying to Risky Vybz • Jan 20, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities
When will everything start,they're showing the scenes from years back,when will the princess die?
It's only up to episode 5, then they're back to the current timeline.
0 1
On Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities • Jan 17, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities
This drama is really good. Don't get dissuaded from some comments below.
6 2
On Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities • Jan 16, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities
I watched the first two episodes on Croton Mega Hit and want to continue watching the rest of the episodes. Does anyone know if the members only episodes are english subbed?
1 0
On Bad and Crazy • Jan 15, 2022
Title Bad and Crazy
I can't wait a whole week for the next episode
4 1
Replying to TuttiFrutti14 • Jan 9, 2022
Title Tracer
do you know how many weeks approximately it took You raise me up?
It took about three weeks. Viki picked up the drama after You raise me up aired. If the same thing happens with this drama then we won't get subtitles until this drama finishes airing (end of February). Hopefully, some OTT picks it up while its still airing and we don't have to wait that long.
2 0
On Tracer • Jan 8, 2022
Title Tracer
I wish I didn't know about this drama. Waiting for subs is going to be very tough. I'm guessing it will be like You raise me up. Many weeks later for it to be subbed.
11 3
On Now, We Are Breaking Up • Jan 2, 2022
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
I skipped from episode 11 to 14 and didn't feel like I missed anything. Why is the plot not progressing?
7 1
On Boss & Me • Jan 1, 2022
Title Boss & Me
When this gets subbed to english, please let me know.
1 1
Replying to wdh • Dec 26, 2021
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up Spoiler
hello i dropped VERY early on but i am curious about that 3rd couple and the cheating storyline so can someone…
Right when he finds out she's dying. He repents. He realizes that he was very shameless, stops his affair, quits his job to take care of his wife.
1 1
Replying to Fadedoki • Dec 24, 2021
Title Snowdrop
Yessss, thank goodness it’s not getting cancelled😭😍
Should i start watching it? I'm afraid to get invested in it, only for it to get cancelled midway. That's what happened with Joseon exorcist.
1 1
Replying to Marya • Dec 22, 2021
Title The King's Affection Spoiler
Guys, I need to know something, Hyun dies???
no he becomes king
4 1
On The One and Only • Dec 21, 2021
Title The One and Only
will this be a tragedy.
0 0