Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 27, 2017
On Reborn Rich • Nov 27, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
This is so good. I'm so glad it's three episodes a week or else I couldn't take the wait.
2 0
On Falling into You • Oct 23, 2022
The trailer shows DY getting injured from a nail. What episode does this happen in? I don't think I can handle seeing that scene.
0 4
Replying to Bamboo100 • Sep 26, 2022
Im glad to see a Ma Tian Yu drama again. It makes me sad he doesn't get a lot of recognition when his such a talented…
Agree. He's one of my favorite actors. I've been waiting for humans and scouring marriage to be subbed but they still haven't.
1 0
Replying to Rocky • Sep 17, 2022
season 1 was better than the second this why kdrama shouldn't have seasons just have 16 ep and end it there it…
i think dr. romantic season 2 was also good
0 0
Replying to Ajax • Sep 9, 2022
Title His Man
Can someone please help me, cause I think I'm going crazy 😣 It's about our boy Lee Jeong Hyun. I watched the…
I noticed his hairstyle is different showing his forehead. In the show, his hairstyle covered his forehead so his face looks slightly different.
2 0
Replying to Butterfly • Sep 9, 2022
Just wondering... Been watching 4 episodes but no scene for sky and prapai?
I think they're dividing it into two parts, the first will be rain and pay and the second part will be sky and prapai
6 1
Replying to Tanky Toon • Aug 26, 2022
Title His Man
Jeonghyun just posted on his insta story pictures of him and Changmin together.
what is his insta
0 1
On His Man • Aug 26, 2022
Title His Man
if someone gets an update on whether changmin and jeong hyun are officially dating let me kknow
1 4
Replying to maizus • Aug 26, 2022
I lost hope in Ji Chang Wook he don't know anymore how to choose a good script. After Healer and K2 he's projects…
I actually like this one.
12 0
On Love in the Air • Aug 26, 2022
When will we get to see the second couple? Will the stories overlap between the two couples or will they finish one story before getting to the other.
2 1
On His Man • Aug 18, 2022
Title His Man
Why did episode 7 come out last week? Now I have no new episode to watch today.
2 1
On Big Mouth • Jul 30, 2022
Title Big Mouth
This is my type of drama. I can't wait till next week.
7 0
Replying to Da Bao • Jul 17, 2022
It is not on wattpad anymore. Ill send you another link to a pdf
me too please
0 0
On Love the Way You Are • Jun 21, 2022
I watched the first couple episodes and I was like why does this remind of something in the rain. I just found out, it's an adaptation.
5 0
On Love All Play • Jun 2, 2022
Is taejun an idiot? even after seeing how his sister was affected by her injury, he doesn't take his injury seriously
9 1
Replying to Zhyrine Bumaynin • May 19, 2022
Title Be Reborn
Where can I find the eng sub of ep 17 to 23?? I'm watching on kissasian but I'm stuck at ep 16
you can watch it on youtube, just pay for the monthly subscription on youko.
1 0