Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 27, 2017
Replying to Baek_lyn • Apr 26, 2020
He is the main lead on evernight right?
yes and he's also amazing in this show
1 0
On A Piece of Your Mind • Apr 14, 2020
This is my favorite drama that is airing right now. I can't believe the ratings are so low. Do people actually not like it or did it just air at a bad time. You know it's competing with when the weather is fine which is a similar slow-paced drama airing on the same day
16 0
Replying to sam • Apr 14, 2020
Can't believe they r cutting it short.. It's way better than when the weather is fine.. Seriously give it good…
I know. I'm wondering if the low ratings are because both shows are airing on the same days and they have competition. They're both slow-paced dramas attracting the same audience but when the weather is fine has an advantage because they aired earlier and the people watching it may not want to watch another drama that is similar.
0 1
Replying to nuka • Apr 7, 2020
first of all Chae Soo Bin is my new love in dreamland. truth is I didn't like Jung Hae In in Something in the…
haha I also became a fan of Jung Haei In from One Spring Night. His acting is different from other popular actors. Rooting for his career.
4 0
Replying to Yujin • Apr 7, 2020
How is this going? I just finish Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life. and I'm into family drama is this worth watching…
i would recommend once again
3 0
On When the Weather Is Fine • Mar 23, 2020
Title When the Weather Is Fine Spoiler
In episode 7, Eun Seop's mother says that she wants to hear something from him and her husband tells her that Eun Seop will never say it. Does anyone know what that is? I feel like I missed something. Is it just an "I love you" or something like that.
1 1
Replying to Tae • Mar 17, 2020
Suggest me a same slowpace drama romantic worthwatching drama like this one .. i cant wait for every ep aired…
I think one spring night is similar to this
2 1
Replying to 171082 • Mar 17, 2020
dang why is the rating so low? :( been wanting to pick this up bc i love the leads, is it any good?
I love it. The story is warm and comfy and the actors are nailing their character portrayal. It's different from other dramas in that there is no over-dramatic or cliche writing. I think that is why some people are rating it low. They might like fast-paced dramas or the romanticism that is apparent in every kdrama. The ones who like this appreciate the subtle emotions and uniqueness of this drama. I would say definitely watch until ep 3 before you decide to continue or drop.
14 0
Replying to vicarious • Mar 12, 2020
Title Memorist
I generally don't like plot involving memory loss because of how conveniently they remember clues in middle but…
I'm the same. I don't usually like memory loss stories but hopefully this one will be different since everyone knows who he is. so It won't be a story about figuring out who he is.
1 0
Replying to greenytea • Mar 11, 2020
Yes the police is useless and makes stupid mistakes...but this is the case more times than not in k dramas.If…
well said
1 0
Replying to Pijush • Mar 10, 2020
Title Sapai Import
They said that they've dropped the series. it's damn dissapointing because someone stole their sub
Do you think the other group who stole their work would continue to sub it.
0 1
Replying to Hime • Mar 9, 2020
Title When the Weather Is Fine Spoiler
I am wondering what is the reason the male lead is so lonely and gives off the same kind of vibe as the female…
I was wondering that too. I think there's a story behind the house in the mountains and the picture of him with a man that his sister found in his wallet.
2 1
Replying to BrandoRando • Feb 28, 2020
Title Why R U?
Is it just me or are the subs on the official line links delayed? Like its a bit confusing.
only the first part is delayed. the rest is fine
1 0
Replying to Lovely • Feb 22, 2020
not even half through the first ep and I'm already annoyed. I dunno if I can get through this drama fully. it…
Get through the first two episodes and then it gets much better and not as frustrating
3 0
Replying to Hikigaya • Feb 16, 2020
Nice no to BL.
I haven't watched this, but I've heard that they changed the main couple from BL to male and female. As in one of the male characters from the novel is female in this series. I'm also trying to decide if I should watch this, but I'm usually not interested in this historical/republican era.
0 0
Replying to Hime • Feb 14, 2020
I think the romance genre was not there before. Did someone add it randomly or is there actually romance? I have…
So far (ep 8) there's very little romance. The guy develops a crush on the cop girl but no further development so far. I think there might be romance in the later episodes.
0 1
Replying to Mr sLime • Feb 7, 2020
ep3 was supposed to be aired today. :(
It's on Netflix (US)
0 0
Replying to Jamila • Feb 5, 2020
Uggggggh... Tired of these bad folk getting away with murder... The crazy chicks from Yihua Palace. Jiang Biehe…
I know. They should at least catch one of the bad guys like Jiang Biehe. I don't think there is a single villain that has been dealt with properly so far.
1 0
Replying to Ladymeow2020 • Feb 5, 2020
Is this new drama good? I saw the trailer but I was not impressed. But then, I will watch Park Seo Joon in any…
It's amazing. I felt the same way after watching the trailer, so I was debating whether I should watch it or not. I'm so glad I gave it a try today. It's one of the best dramas that are on air right now.
1 0