Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 17, 2024
Replying to YkmY • May 15, 2026
Title Soul Mate
Bl, censored bl or bromance???
no physical scenes but they confessed their love
2 0
Replying to yumna23 • May 1, 2026
Person Lee Yeon
what’s “gl”?
yeah idk why its not on mdl, it first premiered long time ago too so its strange
0 0
Replying to Lorenzo • Apr 11, 2026
Title Contrast
Yo that’s crazy. It’s also crazier seeing people supporting his abuse. Like he was literally not in the right…
exactly
1 0
Replying to Akcent48 • Apr 11, 2026
Person Lee Yeon
I was literally watching perfect crown last night and I was like my girl is made for GL and now I saw your comment
the movie comes out on april 22nd im so excited!!!
0 0
Replying to Adjbbbw1 • Apr 8, 2026
Title Contrast
I'm on episode 3, is that his boyfriend or sugar daddy? He looks like he's too old for Akira,
more like just a sex partner
3 0
On Contrast • Apr 7, 2026
Title Contrast
you people blaming akira for being groomed are stupid
21 3
On Soul Mate • Apr 7, 2026
Title Soul Mate
i will milk the living fuck out of this movie
9 1
Replying to citylights • Apr 7, 2026
Title Contrast
I wanna know too!
oops sorry i read wrong. its on mangago.me
1 1
Replying to Akdeniz • Apr 6, 2026
Title Candy
NOO ITS SO BORING AND IM NOT HATER, IM QUEER.
i know its horrible STILL
0 0
On Lee Yeon • Mar 21, 2026
Person Lee Yeon
YALL SHES IN A NEW MOVIE THATS LOWK GL its called „tango at dawn“ !!!
2 6
Replying to 127 • Mar 7, 2026
Bro ever since his first appearance in Your Sky I just can't take my eyes off him, it's really hard to look away…
exactly
2 0