Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 17, 2024
Replying to little star • Mar 7, 2026
NEVER IN MY LIFE I'VE SCREAMED SO HARD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
creamed*
4 0
On Candy • Feb 28, 2026
Title Candy
PEAAAAK LETS GO DONT LISTEN TO THE HATERS!!! CHINESE LESBIANS!!!!!
9 2
Replying to aicto • Jan 1, 2026
Title Me and Thee
You’re going to have so many things to watch, I’m jealous lol
i reccomend "never let me go" (same main characters as me and thee) and "jack and joker"
0 1
Replying to mimeoo • Jan 1, 2026
ngl it took lil time for me to get hooked up to the show but once I did I truly enjoyed it.. what I loved the…
sieun pfp i love u
3 1
On Love for Love's Sake • Dec 8, 2025
this drama is still one of the best bls i have ever watched. 8,4 rating doesnt do it justice at all. it touched your heart and has a beautiful message that everyone should hear. please watch it
6 0
On Khemjira • Dec 6, 2025
Title Khemjira
PLEASEE whats the song in ep 8 thats playing on the cd player thingy
3 1