Editorials
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 18, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Might just have to binge this.. if it’s as good as Blossom than I’m ready for it
8 0
On Dear Hongrang • May 17, 2025
Title Dear Hongrang
Can’t wait to binge
6 3
Lily Alice • Apr 26, 2025
Article Liu Shi Shi, Leon Zhang, Shen Yue, Ding Yu Xi, Zhang Ruo Nan's new C-drama unveils premiere date
This drama cast is insane
4 0
On Shark 2: The Storm • Apr 25, 2025
Title Shark 2: The Storm
Finally !
2 0
Lily Alice • Apr 25, 2025
Article Seol In Ah has a knack for making money, even in the most hopeless situations — 'Oh My Ghost Clients
Her hair is so cute
7 0
On Xu Kai • Apr 17, 2025
Person Xu Kai
His new rumored drama will make me complete
0 1
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Apr 16, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
I wonder if this will get a season after this one.. I hope it concludes itself well if this is it
4 1
On Top Form • Mar 20, 2025
Title Top Form
Where to watch with embedded subs ?
1 1
Replying to 12101847 • Mar 20, 2025
Title Top Form
Can you tell how was manga different?
The original contains sa I am very glad they didn’t do that here
7 3
Replying to seltzer • Mar 18, 2025
Article Li Yun Rui and Huangyang Tian Tian's 'Rebirth' drops first trailer
A prequel, but you likely don’t need to watch princess agents. As I believe the FL forgot her memories of her…
I would guess that this doesn’t add anything to the original princess agents in terms of extending that narrative. It is just Chu Qiao’s childhood. But I didn’t read the novels and only watched the original!
1 0
Replying to ShortCircuit • Mar 18, 2025
Article Li Yun Rui and Huangyang Tian Tian's 'Rebirth' drops first trailer Spoiler
The trailer looks hot, Li YunRui looks amazing, but I'm still unsure - is this a reboot? A sequel? A prequel?…
A prequel, but you likely don’t need to watch princess agents. As I believe the FL forgot her memories of her past anyways, and this is just about her past that she forgot.
2 2
On Game of True Love • Mar 18, 2025
Title Game of True Love
Please be on Viki
2 0
On Bastard • Mar 15, 2025
Title Bastard
Is this ever happening ?
1 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Mar 13, 2025
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I was planning on watching this but there is no way now. It’s a shame to the other cast, but what is a worse shame is the lives ruined by the leading male.
22 5
On The First Frost • Mar 10, 2025
Title The First Frost
I can finally. binge now that it is all out
3 3
On The Best Thing • Feb 27, 2025
Title The Best Thing
I don’t have IQYI 😭😭😭😭😭
1 4
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Feb 19, 2025
Title The First Frost
how do ratings for dramas work on mydramalist?
On kisskh? It is voted .. not really entirely accurate to the dramas worth
2 0
On The First Frost • Feb 19, 2025
Title The First Frost
Finally on Netflix … binging tonight !!
7 0
Replying to Nanananana_27 • Feb 18, 2025
Title The Witch
idk tbh I fw these melodramatic dramas a lot but I got really bored in the second episode where it was the fl's…
The second episode literally showed scenes from the first episode over again… no wonder I got bored
9 0
On My Dearest Nemesis • Feb 17, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
5.7?!!!
10 1

1
1