Editorials Replying to Ladejoy • Sep 29, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
I understand why certain viewers still hold on to that hope that YR and JP might end up together because the director…
based on the trailers I fear I know who he ends up with
0 1
On A Hundred Memories • Sep 29, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories Spoiler
the ending of episode three broke my heart :(
4 0
Replying to snail-seme • Sep 22, 2025
Title Night Flight
I couldn't find a proper upload anywhere of this online, every video file had audio issues so I watched the last…
It’s on Tubi for free
0 1
On Moonlit Reunion • Sep 13, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
When is this coming to Viki?
1 4
On The Journey of Legend • Sep 12, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Can finally watch!
5 0
On Confessions • Aug 23, 2025
Title Confessions
Reading the book rn!
3 1
On Moonlit Reunion • Aug 19, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
When is it coming to viki ??
2 0
On The Immortal Ascension • Jul 29, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
Is it worth watching???
0 1
bamboo_jade • Jul 29, 2025
Article Blossom (2024): The Power Couple’s Battle for a Happy Ending
10/10 drama
0 0
On Meteor Garden • Jul 26, 2025
Title Meteor Garden
Is this on YouTube ?
1 1
On Boys II Planet • Jul 20, 2025
Title Boys II Planet
They are debuting two groups?
0 1
On Immortality • Jul 11, 2025
Title Immortality
Any day now !
0 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 8, 2025
Title Revenged Love
book translations ?
1 0
Lily Alice • Jun 12, 2025
Article 'Mercy for None': So Ji Sub on playing action hero, webtoon fans' mixed reactions to K-drama, & more
This drama is insane 10/10 I love it... although I haven't read the webtoon Ji Sub nails his role
4 0
Hhafer86 • Jun 12, 2025
Review Weak Hero Class 2
Well if you want realism out of a kdrama... I'm sorry to say but you are out of luck- the whole point of fiction being brought to screen and why it entertains people is because it isn't something you can see everyday. If it was... why watch it.. watch a documentary or smth
1 0
On 49 Days • Jun 10, 2025
Title 49 Days
Where to watch this ?
1 4
Replying to Sophia • May 25, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
I like Park Jin Young here. I'd only ever seen him as Bobby and imo he's much better and different in this. I…
I’m the opposite. I want him to get with Mi Ji
9 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • May 24, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
The young actress of Mijo and Mirae is perfect
14 2
On Tastefully Yours • May 22, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
this drama is so good…..
1 0
On The Journey of Legend • May 21, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
I heard this is airing soon?! As in like today or tomorrow??
3 2

1
1