Editorials
Replying to The First Shot • Jan 11, 2025
Title The First Shot
Replying to deleted comment
yes.. they room together
2 1
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 10, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Is this any good? I am starting it today ..
2 4
Replying to bunny • Jan 10, 2025
Person Evan Lin
he kind of destroyed his reputation in china?in short: apparently he gambling problem (lost 200k CNY (~28.800…
That will do it … thanks for letting me know
1 0
On The First Frost • Jan 6, 2025
Title The First Frost
Is the censorship having to do with an sa storyline? I heard that on twitter
0 1
Replying to Hala • Jan 5, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
I feel like there will be a season 2 to this? there's a lot unresolved yet for 20 more episodes..if it's true…
on Viki it says season one.. so that is likely what Tencent will do
6 1
Replying to seltzer • Jan 5, 2025
Title Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love
My Personal Weatherman the ML is similar at least to me
… you are missing out .. maybe the original kdrama you could watch if you haven’t
2 0
Replying to Daniel • Jan 5, 2025
Title Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love
I loved this drama particularly the characters, does anyone know any drama with a similar ML of similar character…
My Personal Weatherman the ML is similar at least to me
0 2
On The Double • Jan 4, 2025
Title The Double
I didn’t know this had a 12 year age gap? Chemistry is great
7 3
On Tian Xi Wei • Jan 3, 2025
Person Tian Xi Wei
why so many hate on here ? she is a great actress!
10 1
On The Blossoming Love • Jan 3, 2025
Title The Blossoming Love
I’d watch if it were on Viki
4 0
On Hidden Love • Jan 3, 2025
Title Hidden Love
I still have yet to finish this.. it is just so special that I can’t bear to get past episode 14. I’ve rewatched the first parts twice now
3 0
On Namib • Jan 3, 2025
Title Namib
I love Ryeoun but this drama is all over the place. I don’t get if I’m supposed to hate the FL.. wished they could’ve explained why she is so stiff. Also the sock company storyline is so horrible I can’t take it seriously.
9 0
On The First Shot • Jan 3, 2025
Title The First Shot
Ok I am convinced. I will watch the drama
1 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Jan 2, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
Think you meant dub lol.
I did lol
0 1
On Regeneration • Jan 2, 2025
Title Regeneration
I heard there is bromance?
1 0
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 2, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
does Dylan rub his own character here?
2 5
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 2, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
this is so funny !
5 0
On Douluo Continent • Jan 2, 2025
Title Douluo Continent
Does this have good comedy?
0 0
On Hero Legends • Jan 1, 2025
Title Hero Legends
Is Li Yi Tong Cheng Yi’e love interest again? I’m interested in the cast that reunited here
5 1
On The Vendetta of An • Jan 1, 2025
Title The Vendetta of An
I hope some styling leaves some strands of hair to frame the face. Cheng Yi looks so handsome this way
4 0

1
1