Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Location: Sisheng Peak
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: March 15
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 6, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award1
On Mother • Dec 6, 2024
Title Mother
where is this out on ?
1 0
On Xu Kai • Dec 5, 2024
Person Xu Kai
The MOST HANDSOME guy I have EVER SEEN
9 1
On Namib • Dec 4, 2024
Title Namib
Is this a romance.. would make it interesting
1 0
On IU • Dec 2, 2024
Person IU
Confirmed drama with Byeon Woo Seok!!
2 0
Replying to Lizzie Peng • Nov 24, 2024
While waiting for this, can anyone recommend other drama with this trope of marriage of convenience and fall in…
Flower of Evil
4 0
Replying to Bernie831 • Nov 24, 2024
I started watching this few months ago. Was searching on Netflix and Prime, then I saw your comment. Thank you.…
It is on Hulu in the US
1 1
Replying to hayleeskz • Nov 20, 2024
hey trying to find a show or movie like this does any one have recommendations
I recommend Moving.. there are superpowers in that and an intense atmosphere
4 0
Replying to Burcu • Nov 18, 2024
GMMTV 2025 LINE UP SHOULD HAPPENIN NOVEMBER. SEE THE RUMORS WE KNOW SO FAR 👇🏻👇🏻According to the strongest…
Hope to get a GemFourth series tbh
1 0
Replying to Kurista • Nov 15, 2024
I wonder if it would ruined the story, if the ending was changed into Masaki surviving a few more years than her…
you should tag this as a spoiler
1 0