Editorials
On Antique Bakery • Dec 22, 2024
Title Antique Bakery
Queer movie?
5 1
On Blossom • Dec 21, 2024
Title Blossom
storyline has me crying every episode now 😭
1 0
On Veil of Shadows • Dec 20, 2024
Title Veil of Shadows
please be sapphic
3 0
On Five Fingers • Dec 20, 2024
Title Five Fingers
Noona romance ?
0 2
On Blossom • Dec 19, 2024
Title Blossom
only 34 ep…
1 0
On Light Shop • Dec 19, 2024
Title Light Shop
I’m here for moving crumbs
11 4
On The Vendetta of An • Dec 16, 2024
Title The Vendetta of An
I can’t wait for character posters
0 0
On Fangs of Fortune • Dec 15, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
is this really a romance or more of a bromance …
4 2
On Light Shop • Dec 15, 2024
Title Light Shop
is this on Hulu yet ?
0 1
Replying to Beauty-lillies • Dec 15, 2024
Title Blossom
yesterday I binged all 16 EPs 🤭😭😭now I HV to wait for new EPs everyday😭😭😭😭I swear my patience…
Link?? 👀
2 1
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 14, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
isn’t the FL sister deaf?
0 1
On Blossom • Dec 14, 2024
Title Blossom
binged 12 episodes in a day…
6 5
On Li Yun Rui • Dec 14, 2024
Person Li Yun Rui
he better get more lead roles !
5 0
On Blossom • Dec 12, 2024
Title Blossom
they should put this on Netflix
15 2
Replying to KDramaMama • Dec 12, 2024
Title Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake
Where can we watch this?
it’s on YouTube!
1 0
On You're My Pet • Dec 12, 2024
Title You're My Pet
Where can you watch this ?
4 0
On Queen of Tears • Dec 11, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
It's got me crying every episode....... what a great drama!!
10 0
On Our Youth • Dec 11, 2024
Title Our Youth
I cried all episode
8 0
On Oshi no Ko • Dec 7, 2024
Title Oshi no Ko
is it just me or is this not on prime ??
0 2
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 6, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
no episodes for two weeks in a row??!!
1 3

1
1