Editorials
On Study Group • Feb 16, 2025
Title Study Group
potential for season 2?
4 2
On The Witch • Feb 16, 2025
Title The Witch
slow first episode ……….
3 0
On Undercover High School • Feb 16, 2025
Title Undercover High School
she will this be streamed?
0 0
Replying to Pvspbcsm • Feb 16, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
But they weren't gay 😶
Are you against shipping culture?
0 1
Replying to Pvspbcsm • Feb 16, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
But they weren't gay 😶
The fact that you know who I’m talking about tells me all I need to know
1 3
On The Witch • Feb 15, 2025
Title The Witch
How does this get a 4.2
2 2
On The White Olive Tree • Feb 15, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree Spoiler
They killed the gays didn’t they
2 5
Replying to yarnie • Jan 25, 2025
Review Moonlight Mystique
Thank you for review because I felt exact same way with the way they made this drama especially the script part…
You’re welcome.. I wanted a greatly written xianxia ..
2 0
Replying to ProbablyAddicted • Jan 25, 2025
Title Nobuta wo Produce
Excited to finally start this
Where are you watching ?
0 1
On Buzzer Beat • Jan 25, 2025
Title Buzzer Beat
Where can I watch this????
0 1
Replying to mar.sk.z03_ • Jan 23, 2025
Title Study Group
someone knows why I cant see ep 2 on Viki??
It’s not out yet .. I don’t think
0 3
On Winner Is King • Jan 19, 2025
Title Winner Is King
Any day now
1 0
Replying to seltzer • Jan 19, 2025
Review Moonlight Mystique
I always do this in my reviews
I recommend HYX also.. if it were out !! Haha rofl
6 1
Replying to shoeskoo • Jan 19, 2025
Review Moonlight Mystique
You slayed with this review
I just want HYX :(
5 2
On Now, We Are Breaking Up • Jan 19, 2025
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
honestly this is not a bad drama.. had a nice atmosphere
10 0
LULU • Jan 19, 2025
Review Guardians of the Dafeng
I think there will be a sequel.....
0 0
On Zettai Kareshi • Jan 17, 2025
Title Zettai Kareshi
it’s not on Viki?!?!?!?
0 0
Replying to RuxiTS • Jan 16, 2025
Person Yang Mi
this old woman is failing off so hard, haven’t heard anything about her since 2022. her recent dramas have all…
Ok who provoked you
14 1
Replying to azcalv • Jan 13, 2025
Review Moonlight Mystique
I think the directing is great so far and story is progressing well. Agree to disagree on everything here . You…
I always do this in my reviews
15 3
Replying to xiaoyu • Jan 12, 2025
Review Moonlight Mystique
all I wanted to say about this drama~ I just think this drama was made for younger audience~ everything as you…
I was trying to say that lol.. the drama seems so flashy it reminds me of child content. I don’t know.. as an adult I like more adult dramas that make you as a viewer watch to understand. Here it’s too bad because the actors deserve quality scripts but they took it on nonetheless
16 0

1
1