Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 16, 2022
Replying to moonchild • Aug 23, 2026
just a reminder... you dont have to watch it!! getting ready for odd people rating it 1 after first episode...
👀i saw 1☆ rating and was like wait huh have I missed the 1st ep and remembered it's not even out yet🤦🏾‍♀️😅
4 0
On Midnight • Aug 23, 2026
Title Midnight
i am based in the UK and it is not available to watch on Prime over here, we also do not have the other 2 streaming services so does anyone know where else I can watch it.thank you.
0 2
Replying to ChrisC • Aug 15, 2026
Person Guo Yu Xin
Title: Good Rain Knows Its Season | 好雨知时节 ML: Wang Haozhen | 王皓祯FL: Guo Yu Xin | 郭宇欣SynopsisAfter…
just finished this drama, it was really good, love that they didn't rush it and developed slowly with a clear understanding. was worth being almost 4 hrs long.
two people finding love again after heartbreak.
9.5/10
1 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 3, 2026
I have to say this recent episode is my fave, the actors let out all their emotions in this one but I have to say I can not see Little Jane letting go of Big Jane AT ALL!.
I am really liking the pace this series is going at, not being rushed and we are getting a proper understanding and development with each episode we get and the actors chemistry, but having to wait sooo long for the next ep every week is torture so i'm going to wait until the series is finished so I can binge the last eps because the fact we didn't get a preview for ep 7 is crazy😭.

review upped from 7 to 8.5
7 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 30, 2026
I am really liking this series, BUT the one thing that is getting to me is when Little Jane says stop Big Jane continues. No is no like just listen,other than that so far so good.
4 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Jul 28, 2026
FL can see ghosts & she’s a rich CEO of a large hotel. ML is a prosecutor who runs into FL a few times when…
great, thank you very much!
1 0
On Spooky in Love • Jul 27, 2026
can someone give me a spoiler please, because the plot is giving Hotel DelLuna 2026 but with a prosecutor.
0 2
On Payback • Jul 21, 2026
Title Payback
Absolutely love this BL the recent episode was sooo cute!! Suns realisation to what Jay said I was like 🥹🫶🏾. Jays voice is also SEXY AF!!! the NC scene was ON POINT! done beautifully and they were full moon bruh 😅IYKYK.

Boss is just SOOOO FOIIINE!! I will always have a special hole👀...i mean special place in my heart for him😜
9 1
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jul 16, 2026
And is song kang aging backwards he looks like the ML from the love alarm ...lol i was like wait is jojo there…
that's because it is him from Love Alarm😅
6 0
Replying to FullStop • Jul 6, 2026
Hey where are you all watching the series?? I couldn't find a better english version of this series anywhere😭😭
i just started watching on one31 Y.Tube channel Eng subs on Full eps
0 0
Replying to antoben83 • Jul 6, 2026
Can anyone watch it in Europe? Will it be coming to Viki?
I have just started watching on One31 official YouTube I am in UK.
0 0
Replying to bl_kdramas4k • Jul 5, 2026
Title Swing Kick
yes because he signed with WeTV and starred in another BL series so due to that unfortunately he can no longer…
😂😂
1 0
Replying to KIKKO • Jul 5, 2026
Title Swing Kick
did they change the actor???
yes because he signed with WeTV and starred in another BL series so due to that unfortunately he can no longer do this one.
5 3
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 30, 2026
Absolutely brilliant drama. I laughed, I cried such a great watch! when watching, you really have to FOCUS and take every bit of the episodes in. The writers and directors really poured into this drama and thought about the viewers and would they relate to it because there is someone out there going through what these characters are.

Brilliant drama, Acting, chemistry
10/10
4 0
On Extracurricular • Jun 30, 2026
As a BL lover watching this drama I found myself saying Oh Ji Soo & Kwak Ki Tae deffo could have been handed a enemies to lovers BL story in this drama😏 could deffo see the chemistry😅.
1 0