Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 16, 2022
On Numbers • 6 days ago
Title Numbers
we deffo need season 2, I really enjoyed this drama.
0 0
On Swing Kick • 10 days ago
Title Swing Kick
has this series been cancelled? because on oct 2nd they will be releasing a AI BL series and I have not seen ANYTHING regarding this one.
1 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • 10 days ago
Oct 5I keep checking myself since MDL calendar has it on, and does not show Family Register but .. ... wait till…
ok great thank you, I will deffo watch.🙂
1 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • 11 days ago
Oct 5I keep checking myself since MDL calendar has it on, and does not show Family Register but .. ... wait till…
how good is Family Register? I have it on my list waiting but not sure if I should start while I wait for the other dramas to begin again.
1 4
Replying to GySgt213 • 11 days ago
Maybe Monday, Oct 5th. The Closing Ceremony for the Aichi-Nagoya Asian Games isn't until this coming Sunday.
Thank you.
0 0
Replying to your BL series • 12 days ago
hello any one know where i can watch the episode 8?😭😭
you can binge the whole drama on LoveMemory YouTube page.ai literally just finished watching.select the video is a total 53:41
0 0
On Stand up for Love • 20 days ago
Only 12 episodes in a i'm loving it, solid 8/10 for me right now.I can't wait to see what happens next, hoping it keeps at the fast pace it is going and doesn't lose it's way.I really like the ML aswell, I have watched him in alot of vertical dramas on Y.tube.
3 0
On Cheese in the Trap • 27 days ago
i liked this season, I looked to see if they did season 2 which they didn't...only a movie, but they recasted the FL character and didn't ask Go Eun to reprise her role so didn't watch.
0 0
On A Trap Called Desire • Sep 8, 2026
can people start using the spoiler button properly because I have seen over 10 spoiler comments...any point in watching🤦🏾‍♀️😫
3 0
On Queen's House • Sep 3, 2026
Love this drama, especially from eps 60 onwards. I had a feeling about Jae-in and was right.I LOVE this actress, she played the heck out of this character.

drama is not dragged and with each ep the story moves along quick.I personally give it a 10/10. the last kdrama I watched with this many eps was "Second Husband" and I have to say as an International fan this drama is the best!. I will deffo rewatch.Love Seung Woo and Na Ra is soo funny aswell.
0 0
Replying to lyn • Sep 1, 2026
Title Midnight
you can watch it in the website kisskh
thank you!☺️
1 0
On Yumi's Cells Season 3 • Aug 25, 2026
was really cute, but also felt rushed and like the writers were saying time to wrap up this season and give the viewers what they want.I just felt it was over too quickly, and there was something missing. still it was a very nice drama and yes I will be watching again. For me in my opinon though my favourite season was SEASON 2

I wish they would add this final season to Prime video.😫 8/10
7 0
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • Aug 23, 2026
I am really enjoying this series, feels like the series is based on real life events because what is happening in Yumis relationships is sooo relatable seriously. I am also glad it has taken me this long to watch them because I have been able to binge seasons 1 and 2 this weekend and now about to start season 3.👏🏾👏🏾
1 0