Replying to sonderits • Dec 5, 2025 Title Dear X would give it 10/10 if only they didn't make jaeoh die. junseo however deserves to die I advise you mark this comment as a spoiler 2 0
Replying to KimTia7 • Nov 30, 2025 Title I Feel You Linger in the Air Spoiler New special? 100% agree deffo was NOT the same as previously aired, this was sooo boring 1 0
Replying to esthestar • Nov 28, 2025 Title Dear X someone like that was needed here 🤣 I'm enjoying it so much 💯%😂 3 0
On Dear X • Nov 28, 2025 Title Dear X LOVE Baek' husband Do Heyok he is even crazier than her🤣🤣 LOVE HIM!! 8 2
Replying to FB_stand • Nov 25, 2025 Person Nikita Parkin does anyone know how old Nikita is?!? 22 yo (D.O.B January 2003) 3 0
Replying to KimTia7 • Nov 23, 2025 Title I Feel You Linger in the Air New special? they released a special episode last year only to certain fans but tomorrow everyone will be able to watch 0 0
On I Feel You Linger in the Air • Nov 23, 2025 Title I Feel You Linger in the Air Special Episode premieres tomorrow (24.11.2025) on WeTV FINALLY!!😭🥳 2 6
Replying to hi_chris • Nov 23, 2025 Title Dear X bruh... she's been suffering since she was born you can survive without having to use others (we have seen it done it other dramas),but this one she has no empathy no feelings at all. 1 0
Replying to hi_chris • Nov 23, 2025 Title Dear X bruh... she's been suffering since she was born I get that, but still she did wrong when it came to In-Gang and the manager. 3 2
On Kim Ji Hoon • Nov 22, 2025 Person Kim Ji Hoon 8 years age difference between us...that's just fine😏😂 1 0
On Dear X • Nov 22, 2025 Title Dear X I just finished ep8 and I really need Baek A Jin to suffer for what she has done and the pain she's inflicted on others. 12 5
On The Love Never Sets • Nov 22, 2025 Title The Love Never Sets I am actually getting quite annoyed with this series. I am sticking at it because I really want to see the progression, especially with GL couple. 7 1
On Dear X • Nov 22, 2025 Title Dear X seriously guys the spoiler option is there for a reason🤦🏾♀️, i am seeing way too many comments just out there 4 0
On Nothing Uncovered • Nov 16, 2025 Title Nothing Uncovered for a reporter Seo Jun is rather stupid and messy with how she handles things. I am on ep 5 and don't see myself continuing, it's too slow and deffo doesn't need to be 16 eps.review: 1/10 1 0
On As You Stood By • Nov 14, 2025 Title As You Stood By SOLID 9/10 from me, So Baek HE is the absolute BEST I love him. mum and sister got EVERYTHING they deserved! 5 0
On An Li Qing Xin • Oct 6, 2025 Title An Li Qing Xin I love these actors, really good chemistry. Liu Xiao is also just 😍😍 0 0
On The Last Man the Movie: First Love • Oct 6, 2025 Title The Last Man the Movie: First Love Korean actor Ro Woon will also portray the role of FBI special agent Clyde Yoon. 6 0
Replying to MarkWasHere • Oct 3, 2025 Title Secret Love Affair Although I always prefer to watch dramas legally, occassionally I will resort to one of the "unofficial"… Thanks done😊 0 0
Replying to Rosejass • Oct 3, 2025 Title Hi-Five Spoiler where can i watch it ? Disney plus, Netflix, cinemasIf its not available to you on either of those then it's also available on kisskh & HiTV 2 0
review: 1/10
If its not available to you on either of those then it's also available on kisskh & HiTV