Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 28, 2021
Replying to sakie • May 23, 2026
Title The Heir
Guest is anonymous to cameo role. On MDL, there isn't a "cameo" category, or at least, I rarely or never…
Yes, thank you. Typed too fast without thinking.
1 0
Replying to Roxy • May 23, 2026
Title The Heir
Why is that bitter 4th aunt allowed to be so bossy and overbearing? She is a widowed daughter-in-law with no sons,…
Grandma never reprimanded her because 4th aunt is in a unfortunate state, without a husband nor nucleus family. So grandma is being a generous person and just let 4th aunt be.

As for why 4th aunt is so nasty, it's because she blames her current "nobody status" on Li Zhen's immediate family. Her dead husband was next in line to take over the Li business, which means, she would be the next matriarch of the Li family; but now, she's left with nothing.
2 0
Replying to moxie720 • May 23, 2026
Title The Heir Spoiler
Does she find out hes her Lou friend from childhood yet
Not yet, but he still has the medicinal ink and pouch she gave him when they were kids. So I think that's going to be how she links him as the younger Luo when she discovers he has it.
0 0
Replying to autumn iris • May 23, 2026
Title The Heir
Why do Luo Han Zhang is listed as support, but Luo Wen Song is listed as guest? Will Luo Han Zhang still alive,…
Guest is anonymous to cameo role. On MDL, there isn't a "cameo" category, or at least, I rarely or never saw one. So, listing Lup Wen Son as a "guest" is actually a more prestigious listing than as a support role.
0 2
On The Heir • May 23, 2026
Title The Heir Spoiler
I like how the medicinal ink main herb will NEVER be known except between Li Zhen and her mom. There will never be a formula leak even if the book is stolen. =)
11 0
On The Heir • May 23, 2026
Title The Heir
It's getting better and better!! So good!
New Li Ink = 1
Li Ink = 0
9 1
On The Heir • May 22, 2026
Title The Heir
It's so nice to watch when FL and ML come together to win at their tasks.
10 0
On The Heir • May 22, 2026
Title The Heir
Love the authentic on site location shooting of this drama. It's really fitting for the series: ancient, rustic, and raw. The black and gray buildings also bring parallelism to the ink on traditional Chinese paintings.

It made me curious about the Huizhou location, and upon more searching, there's a UNESCO village of HongCun. Other villages with similar buildings are Xidi and ChengKan. So historical and pretty when you google images these places.
18 1
On The Heir • May 20, 2026
Title The Heir
I LOVE how ML knows EXACTLY who his arch enemies are. There is NO misunderstanding of any kind in whether "they did it or didn't do it" business. And because we as viewers also saw what had happened to his family, we're rooting for ML all the way. I'm so relishing every single step ML is taking in exacting vengeance.
15 1
On The Heir • May 20, 2026
Title The Heir Spoiler
ML is so smart in how he uses Lord Yan as the catalyst in initializing his plan. I'm already respecting his intelligence.
9 0
On The Heir • May 20, 2026
Title The Heir Spoiler
He finally realized who she is!!!! It's getting interesting!!!
10 0
On The Heir • May 20, 2026
Title The Heir
I adore ML's assistant. Even the assistant is looking out for FL. =)
9 0
Replying to Adventurous Vulture • May 19, 2026
Title The Heir
Do you guys think Luo Wen Song is actually dead? I am confused because we never saw his body.
I don't want to but I think he is.
1 1
Replying to Ifa • May 19, 2026
Title The Heir
Guys, how is this one so far? I’m contemplating whether to pick this one up. Is it like Flourished Peony and/or…
Worth watching. Yang Zi is very good in here as well.
2 0
On The Heir • May 19, 2026
Title The Heir
All the male Tian's are horrible people. I can't wait for them to die.
2 0
On The Heir • May 19, 2026
Title The Heir
We finally see ML again. Love the bidding scene and how he constantly overbid SML. I'm so ready for him to take back his family's legacy.
6 0
Replying to Ximena • May 19, 2026
Title The Heir Spoiler
Don't get too attached to any cast, he may die in the next episode. 😥😢
I know. It's almost inevitable given the on-going tone of the drama.
2 5
Replying to Shelley • May 18, 2026
Title The Heir
Is this worth watching, how is the romance?
Yes, worth watching. Sad at some points, but FL is great in here so far.
3 0
Replying to Luffy • May 18, 2026
Title The Heir
How is the ML’s character here?
The adult version just showed up in the latest ep 6. So, not much to go off at the moment. He at least looks decent. 😀 And I'm ready to like him based on his communication with his brother via mail.
3 0