Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 42 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 28, 2021
Replying to Posting • Mar 28, 2026
Confused here. Can someone explained why she’s occupying another body that looks like her? She keeps saying…
Because she's not human and doesn't have a real body, she needs a HOST; thus her human body is acting as the physical body for her to interact with the mortal world.
5 2
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 22, 2026
All the teachers are driven to madness by her. 😂 Including Lord Li...INTERNAL INJURIES! 🤪 🤪
22 1
Replying to Tom • Mar 21, 2026
WTH, is the full ep leak trending on Weibo??
What?! which episode?
1 9
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 21, 2026
Wow, ep 30. I'm impressed with the Marquis's move on how easily he yanked SYQ off his horse with the crescent blade spear. 👍
11 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 21, 2026
I like how General He's and ChangYu's story came full circle in that he was the one who named her, and they finally met and even sparred.
24 0
Replying to Mira • Mar 21, 2026
🤣🤣🤣 And the real tragic is Lord CX died without knowing anything 🤪😂😂
I didn't even get this far yet. But that would indeed be a tragedy, too.
1 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 21, 2026
ep 29, now that I know QM's back story, sigh, I do pity his tragic life. What a tragedy.

If there was a college course about cdramas and POJ, the professor may have an essay prompt about QM and Greek tragedy parallelism. 😂
5 2
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 21, 2026
Hahahah...only 2 min in, and I'm laughing again!! Damn...the women in POJ really know how to suppress their men. 😂 What a slap.
9 0
Replying to paxxie • Mar 21, 2026
what about written proof? https://kisskh.at/photos/DkQ6ro_3
Follow with "Do you get it? Or I need to show it again?" 😁
0 1
Replying to Sushi88 • Mar 20, 2026
I refuse to believe that is not a bug bite but a hickey from XZ until I am given the complete visual proof!!!…
It's a bug. a BIG bug. Don't you remember the ANTENNAE? 😂
11 2
Replying to sakie • Mar 20, 2026
So glad I'm not reading the original source. Totally 1000% enjoying the drama, granting the director full agency…
Since the drama is so good, maybe I'll read the novel AFTER the show ends.
0 0
Replying to Jkat778 • Mar 20, 2026
I tend treat novels and shows/ movies as the completely different mediums they are. If you separate them you can…
Mr. Darcy!! I like the 2005 film version the most.

Like you, I also treat original sources and cdrama adaptations as two separate entities. I don't read original sources for cdramas because it takes away my enjoyment when watching the show. I made a mistake once, so when it came to watching a highly anticipated show, the excitement was no longer there because I already knew all that was to happen.
1 0
Replying to MariaB • Mar 20, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Lord ChangXi doesn't know Qi Min is not his son. His wife and son were invited to the Eastern Palace the by Crown…
I stopped reading after the first line because I didn't want to be spoiled further. That was a BIG TWIST!!! and enough to last me for the next few days! Thanks for engaging and sharing. 😁
3 0