Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 2, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: France
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Birthday: April 13
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 11, 2015
Replying to CEMS2001 • Jun 11, 2023
Title A Date with the Future Spoiler
The subs are wrong for episode 19. They are from yesterday’s episode
The subs are ok on Kisskh.co
0 1
Dani • Mar 6, 2023
"You are My Fan and Here you go" ... I'm very surprised by the result as I don't really know much about her outside her shows and answered most of it randomly haha but I do like a lot of her dramas <3
0 1
mxl • Mar 6, 2023
I got all correct but not sure that means I'm a psychopath ^^ Haha
0 0
kardasx • Dec 20, 2022
That was fun but I gave up those fu*ing kidnappers always kill me TT
3 1
Shiro • Dec 17, 2022
I almost thought this was a joke after the 2 first questions ^^"
4 1
Shiro • Nov 27, 2022
I really loved You're so precious to me it was so refreshing too have a foster dad instead of all the abused child rescue movies
For the game I got 5/10 (but my title leads mostly have both parents that died) it's really hard to have title without death as it is an easier troop for scenarist to provide depth or background to leads
1 1