News
Replying to linacaromina • Apr 5, 2025
Person Kim Ah Joong
she used to be the ultimate romcom queen where did she go 😭
Like exactly where did she go
2 0
On Hyper Knife • Mar 31, 2025
Title Hyper Knife
This drama is just so so so much fun every episode delivers.
5 0
Replying to Creationofgreatness • Mar 26, 2025
Title Hyper Knife
both characters are psychos
N just on ep 1... This is going to be fun
1 0
On Hyper Knife • Mar 26, 2025
Title Hyper Knife
both characters are psychos
8 1
On Kim Sae Ron • Feb 16, 2025
Person Kim Sae Ron
Damn I'm so sorry rest in peace
2 0
On Study Group • Feb 7, 2025
Title Study Group
Just on ep 1. Is this like Pyramid Game?
0 2
On Love Scout • Jan 31, 2025
Title Love Scout
just started... A person's worth is determined by how much money they are able to make- do not like that message. Obviously we live in a capitalist world but seeing ourselves as such can be really detrimental to our mental health. I hope the drama builds on that.
1 2
Replying to 11460335 • Jan 31, 2025
Title The Glory
Wow! What is it about the drama that makes you keep coming back? I really love it myself, but at the same time…
It's the storytelling. This drama and it's characters randomly keep popping up in my mind even though it's been so long since I watched it. I barely remember other dramas.
2 0
On The Glory • Jan 31, 2025
Title The Glory
Re watching this is not a drama you forget.
6 1
Replying to Mash-mallow • Jan 17, 2025
Title Single’s Inferno Season 4
I hope Yu Jin comes to her senses and knock if off about that Jun seo boy. The way he and the others talked about…
Ikr they are bashing her so much let her enjoy herself. The men are being horrible to her but I didn't expect this from the women.
3 0
Replying to just a girl • Jan 16, 2025
Title Single’s Inferno Season 4
Exactly… they all ignored her and made fun of her instead. They’re like a bunch of mean highchoolers. And…
I know right I know this is a competition but basic human decency!? I thought atleast the girls will have each other's back but they are just out for themselves
3 0
On Flourished Peony • Jan 16, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Didn't expect to cry in ep 3
1 0
On Single’s Inferno Season 4 • Jan 16, 2025
Title Single’s Inferno Season 4
why does the way the men talk about You- Jin after the campfire feels so dirty?! and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I know she's trying hard so what? she deserves the same respect the other girls get likke.
13 3
Replying to Hannaehh • Jan 16, 2025
Title Single’s Inferno Season 4
Jun Seo being like turn off by You Jin and wants someone genuine and honest when he’s being pretentious and…
Jun Seo just doesn't feel like he's putting any effort like at all yet all the girls like him. He just seems bored or not really there.
7 2
Replying to k_oco • Jan 16, 2025
Title Single’s Inferno Season 4
Idek where to start. Half the cast are copies of each other because they all talk the same or act the same it’s…
I feel the same about Jeong- Su like as you said he's vibes are totally off.
0 1
On Flourished Peony • Jan 12, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
This is one aesthetically pleasing drama.
11 2
On A Shop for Killers • Dec 18, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers
Both Kim Hye Joon and Park Ji Bin like how are they 30?? they look younnng
3 0
On Doctor X Season 3 • Oct 12, 2024
Title Doctor X Season 3
She does the surgery they take the credit and write papers on it guess we got the formula down
2 1
On Doctor X Season 2 • Oct 8, 2024
Title Doctor X Season 2
I am so sick of these power hungry selfish men 😔 ugh
2 0
On Black Out • Oct 5, 2024
Title Black Out
Finally over after putting him through so much
2 0
