News
On Miss King • Oct 21, 2025
Title Miss King
We are hot and cold now Play shogi Don't play shohi Play shogi Don't play shogi
0 0
Replying to Rayscs • Oct 17, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
Goodness, this is boring to watch. I didn't even get past the first episode.
samee
2 0
On Miss King • Oct 13, 2025
Title Miss King Spoiler
Proud of her. Love her new makeshift family.
5 0
Replying to NickB • Oct 8, 2025
Title I Kill U Spoiler
I will say that she's not the smartest person. At least not right now. She's taken hostage and trying to tell…
But I like how they show her coming to her senses and using being a doppelganger to her advantage.
3 1
Replying to Creationofgreatness • Oct 8, 2025
Title I Kill U Spoiler
Just started..... everyone is making me angry
Loved it !!!! She used that doppelganger shit against them.
3 0
On I Kill U • Oct 7, 2025
Title I Kill U
Just started..... everyone is making me angry
0 1
On Miss King • Oct 6, 2025
Title Miss King Spoiler
Tht bitch who framed her like seriously?
10 1
Replying to tehrzky • Sep 30, 2025
Title Miss King
in terms of quality Abema Studio is like WOWOW. cinematography is like a movie. I don’t know how to play shogi,…
I seriously thought it was a movie after ur comment realised it's a series
1 0
On Kingdom • Aug 28, 2025
Title Kingdom
Has everyone forgotten about the masterpiece? Season 3 where are you
3 0
On Melancholia • Aug 15, 2025
Title Melancholia
This drama makes me want to enjoy studying I keep coming back to it whenever I'm tired of studying.
3 1
Replying to Salon De Holmes • Aug 15, 2025
Title Salon De Holmes
Replying to deleted comment
Then don't watch 🤯
2 1
On Trigger • Jul 26, 2025
Title Trigger
I understand what the victims did was wrong but when they were literally being bullied the police didn't care and now that they have guns they have to stop them.
5 0
On The Litchi Road • Jul 25, 2025
Title The Litchi Road
Very aesthetically pleasing like Flourished Peony
5 3
Replying to Jiejie • Jul 25, 2025
Title The Litchi Road
ep1I can't wait to see these despicable men get what's coming to them. it took me about times to restart this…
they are like literally so selfish putting him on the cutting block
0 0
On Trigger • Jul 25, 2025
Title Trigger
Do the teachers even care? they are so complacent.
2 0
Replying to Michael kaiser • Jul 25, 2025
Title Trigger
first episode ending was so damm satisfying would love to do same with my appartment people if i get a chance…
I was like are we supposed to feel bad? I understand his side ik it's wrong buttt...
0 0
On Hunter with a Scalpel • Jul 9, 2025
Title Hunter with a Scalpel
Ending to a degree satisfying
2 0
Replying to dheesraynim • Jul 7, 2025
Title Hunter with a Scalpel Spoiler
Just watched ep 14. WHAT THE HELL? IT SEEMS NO ONE USES THEIR BRAIN OTHER THAN THE MALE LEAD. EVEN THE STUPID…
Ya it was frustrating watching the reporter.
0 0
Replying to Eeshall • Jul 7, 2025
Title Hunter with a Scalpel
why she always wants to do press conference but waiting for next episode
I guess because she knows her father will see her through television and this time she can use it to her advantage
1 0
Replying to BlancaTrueba • Jul 7, 2025
Title Hunter with a Scalpel
I really hate the character of Se-eun, the little girl adopted by the father. She kept on interfering with Se-hyun's…
I think that's expected of her to interfere because she is groomed by her father who wants her to have no life and not trust anyone except him. But we are seeing her showing curiosity of the life beyond because of Se Hyeon.
3 0
