News
On Unplanned Trip: Limited Edition • Jun 7, 2026
Title Unplanned Trip: Limited Edition
Aah I'm gonna miss them. 😭
0 0
On Pump Up the Healthy Love • Jun 5, 2026
Title Pump Up the Healthy Love
I want to punch her ex bf in the face.
3 0
On The Truth Season 4 • Jun 3, 2026
Title The Truth Season 4
No Diliraba?
3 2
On Reborn Rookie • Jun 2, 2026
Title Reborn Rookie
This family totally sucks but there are so many everyday people aiding them. Like the guy who works on the track, the 911 guy who deleted the footage and also the detective.
3 0
On Salmokji: Whispering Water • May 29, 2026
Title Salmokji: Whispering Water
Wow this was really bad
5 0
On The Heir • May 21, 2026
Title The Heir
The men are deliberately making things difficult for her. It was the same in Flourished Peony too.
2 1
On Unplanned Trip: Limited Edition • May 18, 2026
Title Unplanned Trip: Limited Edition
The grandpas and grandmas giving them food is so cute
3 0
On The Dream Life of Mr. Kim • May 9, 2026
Title The Dream Life of Mr. Kim
I don't understand why do employees working under him have more money to spend than him? Is it family weath?
0 1
On The Price of Confession • May 8, 2026
Title The Price of Confession
At this point all I feel sad for is the poor cats
2 0
Replying to Creationofgreatness • May 8, 2026
Title The Price of Confession
Okay this is the dumbest thing ever how could she not have known the anklet was tracking her movements. like seriously?…
And Mo Eun threatening her in court in front of everybody? even in front of the prosecutor who's out to get blood? this is the second dumbest thing I've seen
2 0
On The Price of Confession • May 8, 2026
Title The Price of Confession
Okay this is the dumbest thing ever how could she not have known the anklet was tracking her movements. like seriously? 😑
6 2
Replying to Creationofgreatness • May 7, 2026
Title The Price of Confession
Ikr. It's like they don't really care if she's the killer they just want to put someone in jail so they put her.…
The acting is really good as you said but there are too many holes in the story
0 0
On The Price of Confession • May 6, 2026
Title The Price of Confession
I can't take Kim Sung Young seriously even when she's cussing everyone out. 😭 She's been in so many comedy roles I can't seem to take her seriously as an inmate.
4 1
Replying to David33 • May 6, 2026
Title The Price of Confession
WOW! I don't remember the last time I watched a bad 1st episode like this. It's literally making my blood boil.…
Ikr. It's like they don't really care if she's the killer they just want to put someone in jail so they put her. Like shouldn't people who have that much power over other people's lives have some freaking critical thinking. Ya she is a bit weird but that could be so many psychological reasons. Kinda want to slap the prosecutor he's acting like he's doing it for justice but really he just wants to have a win. The leak to the media and his conversation with the boss showed that he is really shallow.
0 2
Replying to mel • May 4, 2026
Title Ghost Doctor
both Dr jang and oh annoyed me so much lol like why were the female leads written and executed so horribly 💔…
Both were so one dimensional I was waiting for more.
2 0
Replying to Terri Caldwell • May 4, 2026
Title Ghost Doctor
I am only in episode four and I am amazed at all of these actors! The fact that they can act and completely ignore…
Ikr n especially when he's screaming 🤣 they have to keep a straight face
1 1
On The Scarecrow • Apr 29, 2026
Title The Scarecrow
It sucks that so many victims are women. I know these are based on real cases but maybe having women detectives solving crimes against would have been so cool and would have brought so much nuance that male detectives cannot bring.
1 3
On Memorist • Apr 28, 2026
Title Memorist
I totally get Eraser these horrid people should pay for what they did
7 0
Replying to MarkWasHere • Mar 10, 2026
Title Undercover High School
This drama's genre can be described as slap stick comedy interwoven within a action thriller. Personally I didn't…
I do agree with that. They transition from heavy emotional themes to comedy without giving time to absorb the sad parts
0 0
On Undercover High School • Mar 10, 2026
Title Undercover High School
This is too funny
3 0
