Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 3, 2020
Replying to eighthsense • Dec 15, 2025
Title Pro Bono
“I don’t hate homosexuals BUT—”Every time a sentence starts like that, it’s already lying. You clearly…
Like literally. They keep on saying we follow Christ but Jesus wasn't so hateful. He was friends with prostitutes and kind and helpful to literally everyone. Yet they go around saying they follow Christ.
3 1
Replying to Pro Bono • Dec 15, 2025
Title Pro Bono
Replying to deleted comment
They're so hateful for some reason. The drama is really fun.
7 0
Replying to eighthsense • Dec 15, 2025
Title Pro Bono
Lost too many brain cells reading these comments. Hating on shows addressing BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS in the big 2025…
I swear
5 0
Replying to Pro Bono • Dec 15, 2025
Title Pro Bono
Replying to deleted comment
He looked cute
4 0
Replying to Tkcjt • Dec 10, 2025
Hmmmm, don't know how I feel about this remake. Like I am soooo overprotective of Doctor X. Like noone can ever…
Same, I absolutely love Doctor x so don't know how this will play out
3 0
Replying to Dr 008 • Dec 8, 2025
Title Exit 8
I can also make such a movie. It was waste of time. Just stuck in a loop
It's probably better as a game
1 2
On Miss King • Dec 3, 2025
Title Miss King Spoiler
The whole I left you for your own good thing doesn't sit right with me. But it atleast humanizes her father.
0 1
Replying to Cider Melon • Nov 19, 2025
Lee moo saeng is a total Badass. Born to star in narcos: korea but forced to do makjangs.
stopp 😭😂
0 0
Replying to Hannah • Nov 19, 2025
The series looks like it will be very good 💯, I'll put it on hold, so much injustice makes me desperate and…
Same the injustice part can be really draining
3 1
On Hellbound • Nov 2, 2025
Title Hellbound
Pretty good. This is why I can't trust dramalist ratings
10 0
Replying to Creationofgreatness • Oct 27, 2025
Title Ms. Incognito Spoiler
Started off strong but now the plot is getting ridiculous
The lawyer too they seem so under prepared for their grand plan.
7 0
Replying to Creationofgreatness • Oct 27, 2025
Title Ms. Incognito Spoiler
Started off strong but now the plot is getting ridiculous
How is she incognito if 2 villagers already know exactly who she is. Isn't she supposed to be extremely good at her job yet already she has been discovered?
6 0