News
Replying to zoopeyii • Mar 2, 2026
Title Siren’s Kiss
Baek Jun Beom scares the shit out of me...
Seriously his smile is really creepy
2 2
Replying to Creationofgreatness • Feb 22, 2026
Title Silent Truth
Is it just me or does Keisuke have like zero trauma from his father's death. I know it's been 23 years but like…
Junichi instead expresses way more emotion
1 1
On Silent Truth • Feb 22, 2026
Title Silent Truth
Is it just me or does Keisuke have like zero trauma from his father's death. I know it's been 23 years but like he expresses nil emotions about his father.
7 2
On Flourished Peony • Feb 19, 2026
Title Flourished Peony
The misogyny is staggering again and again the women are underestimated and berated. It's definitely getting on my nerves.
0 1
On The Judge Returns • Feb 16, 2026
Title The Judge Returns
The last two episodes went by fast
0 0
On The Judge Returns • Feb 13, 2026
Title The Judge Returns
Tomorrow is the last episode seriously? Can the story be completed by then
2 0
Replying to SanSebastian • Feb 11, 2026
Title Bloody Flower
Wait. Let me travel to the future. I'll be back soon to give you an answer.
😭😂😂
0 0
Replying to Creationofgreatness • Feb 9, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
Yeah modern times. He was on a cruise.
Ahh does he reveal where he came from later? because in the first ep he just mentions the cruise ship
0 2
Replying to XianXiaFan • Feb 9, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
so where/when did the ML transmigrate from? also modern times?
Yeah modern times. He was on a cruise.
0 4
On How Dare You!? • Feb 9, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
Even though it's a cute and fun premise, I like how it's still complex to survive in this world.
19 1
On Bloody Flower • Feb 9, 2026
Title Bloody Flower
Is the rest of the episodes going to be court drama? I mean they gave us everything in the first two episodes so is the rest of it just going to be around the morality of the crime: Saviour vs Murderer?
0 3
Replying to vidalme01 • Jan 31, 2026
Title The Judge Returns
Isn’t Lee Han Yeong worried that his team was seen by Yoo Se Hui? Is she smart enough to put everything together…
Ya I was worried about that but now I'm more worried about Kang Shin Jin finding them behind the Miracle Asia thing
2 0
On The Judge Returns • Jan 31, 2026
Title The Judge Returns
2 slapping scenes already and we are barely half way through the episode
0 0
On The Unrighteous • Jan 30, 2026
Title The Unrighteous
is it that bad?
1 1
On The Judge Returns • Jan 30, 2026
Title The Judge Returns
I want the next episode it's gonna be fun
0 0
On The Judge Returns • Jan 22, 2026
Title The Judge Returns
Justice is so satisfying
4 0
Replying to Nachi • Jan 18, 2026
Title The Judge Returns
It saddens me for the sake of Jisung who once again tried to make the best of it. To me it feels so obvious that…
I understand what you mean by no emotion especially the first two episodes I saw that but after him being 'resurrected' I see more emotions in his character and even the others. But I get the webtoon to drama doesn't always go right. The actors are still trying their best I guess.
2 0
Replying to JuliJuice • Jan 16, 2026
Title Single’s Inferno Season 5
One single trailer was enough to make me hate the entire cast. They’re more unhinged than ever. I get that this…
Yup just watched the trailer and it was disappointing
3 0
On The Golden Egg • Jan 3, 2026
Title The Golden Egg
why such low ratings?
0 0
Replying to Jim Jong Jun • Dec 20, 2025
Person Lee Min Jung
How did LBH even cheat on a beauty like her is something I never understood till this day.
Wait what happened?
0 1
