Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 3, 2020
Replying to BlancaTrueba • Jul 2, 2025
Title Hunter with a Scalpel Spoiler
I am at the beginning of episode 10.So Eun Seo is Se Eun/Se Hyeon's elder sister (eonni)? What happened to her?…
We don't know yet what happened to her.
0 0
Replying to Eeshall • Jul 2, 2025
Title Hunter with a Scalpel Spoiler
so just like that he died ? I hope not
Ikr. Like in My Name just kill off the male character
2 0
Replying to rinrinhaee • Jun 25, 2025
the tension between them in the room scene is KILLING ME.why is it always the non romance drama😭😭💔
I swear 😭😭
2 0
Replying to Jay noona • Jun 24, 2025
This actress her face was total emotionless I don't know why she is keeping acting
I think this role requires her to be emotionless considering her childhood
9 0
Replying to natyok9378 • Jun 24, 2025
Episode 5 really decided to up the creepy & intense factor by quite a lot. Seems like the battle between father…
Ikr but she's hiding a lot from the police I'm worried that later they might think she's helping him.
1 0
Replying to Mia • Jun 23, 2025
It's okay if ur fan of the genre. But i m at ep5 and feeling like dropping it. Subs are very bad
Yup same bad subs but I like the actors way too much
1 3
Replying to Creationofgreatness • Jun 16, 2025
Title Hunter with a Scalpel Spoiler
Jung Jeong Hyeon they respect him as a team leader at all. Just because he is young or something.
They don't do any work how are they detectives
2 0
Replying to joetoca • Jun 6, 2025
is this plot happens often in korea ??? ... i have seen it repeated in numerous dramas .....
it still is hard to watch regardless
4 0
Replying to SongKangDeek • May 31, 2025
What have they done to their hair of my girl Seol In Ah? Looks like instant noodles
This seems to be the new trend same for Nine Puzzles lead Kim Da Mi
1 1