Celebrity
Replying to Coriander • May 2, 2021
Title Why I Dress up for Love Spoiler
I didn't expect that kiss at the end at all and both of them even leaned into it too! It was funny seeing them…
I totally agree I feel like I haven't seen in an EXTREME long time such a natural and careless kiss. It is those unexpected time when in real life you know it is the good time but in drama it doesn't happen like that get interrupt or kiss at crazy time. but here it was really good !
1 0
Replying to h0neychai • Feb 7, 2021
Person Tor Thanapob Leeratanakachorn
omfg. I was scrolling thru the comments just to reaffirm my opinion, I thought the same exact thing
Kai 100% but I also get the Chani vibe now that you mention it ahah Happy to see we are not the only one thinking this
2 0
Replying to Mr_Morningstar • Nov 30, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Those who don't know what is happening with the rating system , here you go ~https://kisskh.at/discussions/support/49893-release-notes?page=last#p1412155
is this for all drama updates or specifically for this one ?
0 2
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Nov 30, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Still miss this drama, I was looking for this famous quote - I love you kangtae ssi couldn't find it so I made it on a sticker ahaha https://www.redbubble.com/i/sticker/It-s-okay-to-not-be-okay-Ko-moon-young-I-love-you-confession-by-ysypole/63830320.EJUG5 I am missing. them... Anyone has seen their AAA appearance ??
4 0
Replying to Minne8 • Aug 16, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Why is everyone complaining it's the first week without IOTNBO?... Doesn't have to be... I'm watching it all over…
SAME finally up on Netflix in Europe !!!
2 1
Replying to Rjei27 • Aug 12, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
is it on August 16?
Yeah I alraedy told my friend they must watch it too ahah
4 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Aug 12, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I am waiting now for the release int Netflix for Europe. I could finally watch it official. Done with the raw version and the online stream, let officially show some support yay
2 3
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Aug 12, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I will keep an eye on the comment section, please whenever there is info about the director cut or the DVD version of the drama let us know. For international it might be tricky. I search on Twitter but still I don't get it. Let share some information here
3 1
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Aug 11, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Now that the drama is top 2 in mydramalist.com I want it to appezr on the popular all time list !!
8 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Aug 2, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay Spoiler
After seeing ep 14 I think even if its a bad ending KMY and MKT will still love each other . Hopefully no one will die apart from the vilain ! Finger cross now but I feel a bit relieved
1 0
Replying to heymey • Jul 29, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
This will be downvoted lol but am I the only one who isn't feeling this drama that much? Here on mdl it's already…
i think you can rate it as you feel if it does make it to 10 to you its okay. On my side, I see the characters development which seems to have need put as main story plot. I dont like drama where each episode somethinh drastic happen. For example I hate love triangle and I am so glad there isnt here, I also hate misunderstandings and I am so happy it didnt happen here and if it does the characters are wise enough to try to find a solution. Its more my type of drama but I get what you are missing
13 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 29, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I now really want to buy the director cut this is too good I am too into it ! Never bought any drama in my +12 years of watching drama but this one need to take my money ahah
10 2
Replying to zeus109 • Jul 29, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay Spoiler
I was also thinking of that possibility and i think there is a chance they will end up married and have a child.…
Could named their child Mangtae if its a boy, the last piece to complete the family ahah
0 0
Replying to kyungsoosbae • Jul 25, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay Spoiler
IKR!!!!!!!!! X_X
I almosy got horny ahahha one of the best kiss in drama land
1 2
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • Jul 19, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay Spoiler
Stupid gang tae
the scene with MY sitting on the bed alone is heartbreaking. She is left alone again that feeling is horrible
0 1
Replying to Peach • Jul 19, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay Spoiler
EP.10 on Netflix is listed at 81mins... that's the longest one yet.I'm not sure I have enough tissues ready ᵟຶᴖ…
I am crying already I dont know what will come up today for real. This beavh scene.. fuck. . Really
3 1
Replying to kyungsoosbae • Jul 19, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay Spoiler
He's ignoring her T_T
I can't already MY is making a lot of effort and she is really affected it his behavior. I think him leaving her (and the house) will hurt her a lot.. ohhhh...
1 0
Replying to Kim MC • Jul 18, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay Spoiler
Episode 10 preview - let the pain begin....
Our happiness lasted 20 min only ! WHYYYYYY
2 1
Replying to SimpingForHappyEnds • Jul 18, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay Spoiler
Sang-tae , gang-tae emotional scene. ಥ‿ಥ
Why not even one official together happy episode , I am crying....
1 0
Replying to kyungsoosbae • Jul 18, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay Spoiler
The irony lol but opinions are opinions, we can't do much apart from try to change them hehe *evil laugh* I'm…
As a camper here yes seeing this is almost shocking ?? but I am things can never please everyone
0 1