Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 6, 2022
Replying to MeiLandi • Dec 15, 2024
After reading the synopsis, I'm reminded of the Korean drama, Mother (2018). It was also one of a kind and is…
Omg someone who knows of mother finally !! i don't know why but not many have seen this drama and i can't talk about it with anyone but i share the same notion as you. This seems like a very emotional script and i can't wait to feel hurt. I just want a good story and great acting, sadly i haven't been able to get into any contemporary cdramas his year so hopefully this comes out soon !!
2 0
Replying to Liu SiSi • Dec 15, 2024
Wow this drama has lots of potential. I hope they launch it this year.
been waiting for this for a while. Hopefully the acting performance brings forth a lot of angst and tears. I just wanna cry for no reason
6 1
Replying to lilCthulhu • Oct 7, 2024
Can someone who porefers S2 explain to me why? I dont get it all. This just seems too dull with no proggress,…
Honestly i get your point and i share the same sentiment. This season actually so bland and frankly useless in my opinion. The end of first season would've been better with then just dying and that being the end. However, i feel the writers just want the viewers to KEEP coming back fore more seasons trusting the franchise of 'Gyeongseong creature' because they liked the first season or the actors.
1 2