Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 46 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 10, 2026
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 6 days ago
I agree with Qweryuiop. I don’t understand the need to redeem the grandpa and mom. They ruined two lives. I don’t feel sympathetic towards anyone except Jeongpio, especially Jeongyo. He deserved so much better. Someone said “Pio got his happy ending but what about Jeongyo?” He suffered so much for the person he cherished the most but what did he get in return…..having to leave that person behind along with his ability to play the piano. I really don’t like how they concluded his character 🥴
7 2
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 6 days ago
I’m only giving this show high rating cuz we got a close to a happy ending (don’t wanna call it happy ending) + I appreciate Junkang’s efforts for bringing Jeongpio to life. They did a phenomenal job at portraying their characters and evoking emotions which got the viewers so immersed in their story. The last two eps fell short of my expectations but I’d still give it 9 out of 10.
3 0
Replying to Yuichin • 6 days ago
Judging from the comments I guess they went their seperated ways or Pi O married Jae In🥲🥲🥲
Dw he didn’t. I just didn’t find the ending satisfying.
2 2
Replying to I guess • 6 days ago
Guys, just finished the EP... No spoiling, but it's a happy one
Happy but disappointing 😔
1 2
Replying to TacoBella • 6 days ago
Aishhhhhhhh is it okay ?
IT’S NOT OKAY AT ALL 😭 lowkey want to nuke the creators 😭😭😭
1 4
Replying to bklbrbi • 6 days ago
Kang Pio is low-key kinda selfish for confessing without permission, Jeongyo told him he was going to destroy…
He’s selfishly selfless (for Jeongyo) 😔
0 0
Replying to Yuichin • 6 days ago
I can't believe it's ending today 🥲🥲...I was following the update since song Kang and Lee Jun Young were…
SAME. Haven’t loved a pair like this since lovely runner. Though, Jeongpio made me go mad crazy over ‘em 😭 No one’s gonna top ‘em for another few years.
1 1
Replying to Yuichin • 6 days ago
I remember someone in the tweet said before this aired that it would either be the bl of the year or the classic…
🗣️ BL OF THE CENTURY (for me)
5 5