Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 46 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 10, 2026
Replying to Jeongpio • 2 days ago
"Lastly, until the day we meet again in the Czech Republic in 2029, please leave warm words of support for…
Maybe special eps!?!?!
1 2
Replying to Yuichin • 2 days ago
What does it mean?? Are we getting something?
I’m happy with just a variety show together too 😭
1 2
Replying to Yuichin • 2 days ago
What does it mean?? Are we getting something?
Idk either… tvn is playing with us :(
0 5
Replying to Yellen • 2 days ago
So which is it friendship, bromance, BL or just queerbaiting? I am confused with all this contrary interpretations…
I feel like 4h2s might open doors for mainstream bls.
1 4
Replying to Yellen • 2 days ago
So which is it friendship, bromance, BL or just queerbaiting? I am confused with all this contrary interpretations…
Yea ik het romances aren’t realistic either but when I said escapism… I was referring to no homophobia (if not all but most bls). Was just trying to explain it to ‘em in an easy way 🫠 and I agree with your last point.
3 6
Replying to Yellen • 2 days ago
So which is it friendship, bromance, BL or just queerbaiting? I am confused with all this contrary interpretations…
Queer media leans towards realistic representation of queer people while bl heavily focuses on romance. It’s more like escapism.

And… it’s not a queerbait.
6 10
Replying to Yuichin • 2 days ago
So is it officially a bl now?
Well… there’s difference between bl and queer media but yea Jeongpio are official gays and canon.
8 1
Replying to Yuichin • 2 days ago
Omo Sang Yan and Kang Pi O !!
Both faking nonchalance then yearning for years 😭 MY FAV LOSERS
2 1
Replying to Diego Chang • 2 days ago
I agree with your first sentence. But honestly...I hope that Thailand does NOT adapt this into a BL. No one....I…
AGREED! I’m sorry but most Thai bl actors can’t even act 😭
1 1
Replying to maboheme • 2 days ago
yah I just saw this post on twitter: https://x.com/Vlacqroz_11/status/2107705880963866804?s=20it's so cute. so…
Ep 2 (near the end)
0 1
Replying to Yuichin • 3 days ago
U are really feeding my delulu 🤣
Same girl same. They’re not letting me move on 😭
1 1
Replying to Yuichin • 3 days ago
U are really feeding my delulu 🤣
This is not delulu anymore. It’s just the little details we missed everyone’s catching on their rewatch.
3 3
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 3 days ago
Someone pointed out Jeongpio sitting among other couples during that date on Pio’s birthday.

Can’t believe I missed such an obvious detail. The makers really knew what they were doing 😭
5 9