Details

  • Last Online: 13 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 10, 2026
Replying to sunfish_dumplings • 16 minutes ago
Just another proof how protective and crazy he is for Pio. I bet Jeongyo was lurking outside his house the whole…
He’d propose contract marriage and say “I’m gonna torment you for the rest of your life”.

If you say so Jeongyo 👀
0 0
Replying to Yuichin • 2 hours ago
Someone said this on twt "this is so embarrassing for jeongyo like brother you wanted revenge on him so bad…
Just another proof how protective and crazy he is for Pio. I bet Jeongyo was lurking outside his house the whole night ‘cause he was worried sick. Him wearing the same outfit was definitely implying that.
3 2
Replying to Kseniya Green • 2 hours ago
Especially those who blindfolded themselves and squeezed their eyes shut.Honestly, I think if the main characters…
“Kiss of pure friendship” 😭
2 0
Replying to Yellen • 6 hours ago
So which is it friendship, bromance, BL or just queerbaiting? I am confused with all this contrary interpretations…
Yes but it didn’t receive the love 4h2s is receiving. They could start with making more queercoded shows and eventually release a mainstream bl without getting any backlash.

It’s my wishful thinking 🫠
0 0
Replying to Yuichin • 8 hours ago
Someone said they ruin the characters by giving them a happy ending they should have committed suicide......WTFF…
After everything they went through you want ‘em to commit what—🫪😭
0 1
Replying to Ano • 9 hours ago
“If you lay one finger on him, I will kill you!” (this threat is said while he was himself planning revenge).
Downbad since day one.
0 0
Replying to Yuichin • 19 hours ago
Am I the only who is still obsessed with this drama or am I just insane?😭😭😭
ME TOOOOO
5 1
Replying to Yuichin • 1 day ago
Lol i remember most people already killed Pi O last week in their theories🤣🤣
Nahhh… most of us killed both of ‘em in our theories 😭 + if Pio died Jeongyo would off himself instantly.
5 9
Replying to sunfish_dumplings • 1 day ago
He definitely knew what he was doing when he said “Can’t you do it for me?” with boba eyes. Sly sheep even…
Imagine if he clinged to Jeongyo by holding his shirt cuff or smth while using his most lethal weapon—puppy face—Jeongyo would abandon his revenge plan right then and there lmaoo.
4 1
Replying to Yuichin • 1 day ago
All Pi O had to do was to make a puppy face to melt JY😭🙏🏻
He definitely knew what he was doing when he said “Can’t you do it for me?” with boba eyes. Sly sheep even melted Jeongyo’s doctor with his eyes alone 😭
2 3
Replying to mahan_734 • 1 day ago
I am worried they are too popular together now. Although I don't know how SK handles popular pairs
It’s rare for a popular pair to work together in another drama in Korea. Though, Song Kang is reuniting with that actress from Love Alarm so there’s still tiny bit of hope.

Now we cross our fingers and pray for their reunion 🫠
3 1
Replying to Yuichin • 1 day ago
Pi O's bday is Nov 16 not Nov 18 :)
I found this out few hours. The blurred picture totally clowned us 😭
1 1
Replying to Yuichin • 1 day ago
The fact that JY never let anyone touch his injured hand except Pi O😭😭😭😭
He didn’t even want ‘em to touch his arm. That guy received death stare when he did 😭
2 1
Replying to Yuichin • 1 day ago
I still can't believe we got a queer ship btw SONG KANG AND LEE JUN YOUNG
They’ll go down in history for opening those effing doors.
4 1
Replying to Ano • 2 days ago
where are 2024 and 2025 from? what shows?
Lovely Runner and The First Frost
1 1