Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 10, 2026
Replying to Ano • 7 minutes ago
“If you lay one finger on him, I will kill you!” (this threat is said while he was himself planning revenge).
Downbad since day one.
0 0
Replying to Yuichin • 10 hours ago
Am I the only who is still obsessed with this drama or am I just insane?😭😭😭
ME TOOOOO
5 1
Replying to Yuichin • 16 hours ago
Lol i remember most people already killed Pi O last week in their theories🤣🤣
Nahhh… most of us killed both of ‘em in our theories 😭 + if Pio died Jeongyo would off himself instantly.
5 9
Replying to sunfish_dumplings • 16 hours ago
He definitely knew what he was doing when he said “Can’t you do it for me?” with boba eyes. Sly sheep even…
Imagine if he clinged to Jeongyo by holding his shirt cuff or smth while using his most lethal weapon—puppy face—Jeongyo would abandon his revenge plan right then and there lmaoo.
4 1
Replying to Yuichin • 16 hours ago
All Pi O had to do was to make a puppy face to melt JY😭🙏🏻
He definitely knew what he was doing when he said “Can’t you do it for me?” with boba eyes. Sly sheep even melted Jeongyo’s doctor with his eyes alone 😭
2 3
Replying to mahan_734 • 19 hours ago
I am worried they are too popular together now. Although I don't know how SK handles popular pairs
It’s rare for a popular pair to work together in another drama in Korea. Though, Song Kang is reuniting with that actress from Love Alarm so there’s still tiny bit of hope.

Now we cross our fingers and pray for their reunion 🫠
3 1
Replying to Yuichin • 19 hours ago
Pi O's bday is Nov 16 not Nov 18 :)
I found this out few hours. The blurred picture totally clowned us 😭
1 1
Replying to Yuichin • 21 hours ago
The fact that JY never let anyone touch his injured hand except Pi O😭😭😭😭
He didn’t even want ‘em to touch his arm. That guy received death stare when he did 😭
2 1
Replying to Yuichin • 22 hours ago
I still can't believe we got a queer ship btw SONG KANG AND LEE JUN YOUNG
They’ll go down in history for opening those effing doors.
4 1
Replying to Ano • 1 day ago
where are 2024 and 2025 from? what shows?
Lovely Runner and The First Frost
1 1
Replying to Yellen • 1 day ago
So which is it friendship, bromance, BL or just queerbaiting? I am confused with all this contrary interpretations…
Korean bls actually have better plots and actors (imo) but cuz they lack resources their execution hardly ever feels satisfying.

I really hope bl makes it to the mainstream industry in Korea and once it happens… I’ll spam #Junkang paved the way# everywhere.

I’m gonna be so insufferable 👾
1 0
Replying to Jeongpio • 2 days ago
"Lastly, until the day we meet again in the Czech Republic in 2029, please leave warm words of support for…
Maybe special eps!?!?!
1 2
Replying to Yuichin • 2 days ago
What does it mean?? Are we getting something?
I’m happy with just a variety show together too 😭
1 2
Replying to Yuichin • 2 days ago
What does it mean?? Are we getting something?
Idk either… tvn is playing with us :(
0 5
Replying to Yellen • 2 days ago
So which is it friendship, bromance, BL or just queerbaiting? I am confused with all this contrary interpretations…
I feel like 4h2s might open doors for mainstream bls.
1 2