Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 46 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 10, 2026
Replying to Yuichin • 5 days ago
Someone said this on twt"I noticed this too FELT INSANE! Pio almost bent to kiss him and you can see Jeongyo…
I noticed that scene too. Pio literally leaned in all while looking at Jeongyo’s lips which got him a little startled 😭
3 1
Replying to sunfish_dumplings • 5 days ago
The fact that we won’t get another drama from Jun until 2028-29 is making me more sad (im in my Jun phase) 😭
With that love alarm actress?
1 2
Replying to Yuichin • 5 days ago
It is my first time missing a kdrama like this...I don't really miss kdrama when it ends even after wlgyt qot…
The fact that we won’t get another drama from Jun until 2028-29 is making me more sad (im in my Jun phase) 😭
2 4
Replying to Yuichin • 5 days ago
I was reading a fanfic and someone actually made Pi O pregnant 😭
Not surprising… he was giving bedroom omega eyes to Jeongyo the whole time.
7 4
Replying to sunfish_dumplings • 5 days ago
Never thought I’d say this about Song Kang but his acting has improved a lot or maybe depressed and lowkey gay…
His only rom focused drama that I’ve watched is Nevertheless. He was decent but not likeable (character).
0 2
Replying to Yuichin • 5 days ago
I thought no one could surpass Song Kang and Kim You Jung 's chemistry but Lee Jun Young proved me wrong their…
Never thought I’d say this about Song Kang but his acting has improved a lot or maybe depressed and lowkey gay characters just suit him better cuz the only other drama in which I liked his acting was Sweet Home 😭
9 19
Replying to Panda • 5 days ago
She was shipping them since Pi o was clearly showing interest in JY more than her 😭🤣
Both on and offscreen 🤣
4 0
Replying to Panda • 5 days ago
😭😭 GURL YOU CRACKED ME UP Now I can't unsee
The actress herself said smth along the lines of “Pio was barely surviving so I just gave him CPR” 😭
7 1
Replying to Yuichin • 5 days ago
Haha I noticed they just disappeared
I saw someone on twt calling that burger add a date. The cope is real 🤣
5 4
Replying to Panda • 5 days ago
for people who already miss this i will HIGHLY recommend - High school return of gangster. Its also kinda Bromance…
And it was literally adapted from a bl manhwa.
2 2
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 6 days ago
Someone on tt said the rings in the intro belong to Jeongpio.

Reasons:
• Pio walking down the aisle like a bride
• Jeongyo teaching wedding march to the children
• Same sex relationships being legal in Czechia

They were literally hinting at their wedding in the end 😭
20 4
Replying to RakNightSky • 6 days ago
Kang pio got his mom back , he have jai- in , he is now getting compliments from everyone, he can play piano with…
For real 😭
1 0