News
On Please Love Me • Feb 25, 2020
Title Please Love Me
The show had the potential to be better considering all the fluff the show had, but I felt like I have been dragged and left high and dry after finishing the show... It feels somewhat complicated like I've eaten something that my brain and eyes cannot comprehend with one another.... =/
3 13
Replying to Lovely • Feb 25, 2020
Title Please Love Me
Kido Gao is so hot it physically hurts me
My first time watching Kido Gao in action was in The King's Avatar which I finished over the weekend. He is still an unpolished gem. I can't wait to watch more of him in the future! :D
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Feb 25, 2020
Article [Video] 10 Best 'Rich Guy, Poor Girl' Korean Dramas For Beginners
My first memory of this "rich guy, poor girl" drama would probably be My Name is Kim Sam-Soon, starring Hyun Bin and Kim Sun Ah. That, till today, is deeply imprinted in my memory. Super memorable. I can't wait for the Thai version to come out (starring Film and Bee Namthip).
1 0
Replying to dhinihpp • Feb 17, 2020
Title Find Yourself
Download TELEGRAM application , type “Find Yourself Cdrama” and then download “VLC” Application to watch…
You're my savior! Thank you!
0 2
On Go Go Squid! • Feb 15, 2020
Title Go Go Squid!
I really like this drama! I haven't liked a modern CNdrama since Love 020! This was really enjoyable. I don't mind rewatching too :D
3 1
On Game Rak Ao Keun • Feb 13, 2020
Title Game Rak Ao Keun
I really like this Nune-Joss pairing! I hope to see them act together again in the future. :)
0 0
Replying to szemunn • Feb 12, 2020
Title I Hear You
what happened? I was browsing netflix and it seems decent... but this is a CNdrama (who are we kidding?)
Sometimes I feel like some CNdramas should just show the first 3 eps and jump straight to the last episode! To save others from being tortured! HAHA
4 1
Replying to szemunn • Feb 11, 2020
Title I Hear You
what happened? I was browsing netflix and it seems decent... but this is a CNdrama (who are we kidding?)
Hah! Whatttttt .... ! Anyway, thanks for the ending! Save me the trouble of having to watch the whole of it!
4 4
Replying to cheonsayaaa • Feb 7, 2020
Title I Hear You
shittiest ending everr .......unless there's a S2?
what happened? I was browsing netflix and it seems decent... but this is a CNdrama (who are we kidding?)
0 9
On Secret Garden • Jan 7, 2020
Title Secret Garden
Is it me or was the drama badly edited towards the ending? I felt like some scenes didn't make much sense and then a sudden jump in scenes before it went to a happy ending?
1 0
On Prom Mai Dai Likit • Dec 9, 2019
Title Prom Mai Dai Likit
Look for Night's Lakorn Fansubs. The whole show is subbed and up.
0 0
Ceki • Nov 28, 2019
Article Taiwanese Actor Godfrey Gao Passes Away
Another death in the entertainment world! May he rest in peace. :'(
4 0
On Dung Duang Haruetai • Nov 26, 2019
Title Dung Duang Haruetai
Can't wait for this to start airing in Dec'19! Wed-Thur slot, after Tee Krai Tee Mun. FIN
1 0
On Khun Noo Ruen Lek • Nov 19, 2019
Title Khun Noo Ruen Lek
I felt like this show was mainly made to show off Thanwa's cute side and nothing else mattered. Could have been better, but it's a big meh from me.
1 0
On Pisard Hansa • Nov 19, 2019
Title Pisard Hansa
ChingChing's acting is so mediocre. I skipped through most parts, just to kill time. Really meh ~
1 1