Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 25, 2021
Replying to lis • May 3, 2024
no kidding, this corporate girl is so tired for the week 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨and the pre-released…
Me tooooo how dare a tv show make me look forward to Mondays 😂🫠
8 0
Replying to Kate • May 3, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
So, next week, Sol will avoid Sungjae out of guilt, having realized that his death was caused by her.and I heard…
If Ryu Sun Jae didn’t look at any of Korea’s top gorgeous idols and actresses when Sol wasn’t around what chances do any rando college girls have when sol IS around LOOOL
15 6
Replying to lis • May 3, 2024
how did she even climb up there?? Sol gets funnier every timeslip I CANTTTT
I’m actually more impressed that she didn’t fall off in her sleep LOL but in that instance SJ still would have probably been there to catch her
2 2
Replying to divinginforyou • May 3, 2024
Yay thank you guys so much. I basically dropped it at ep 3 after that ending but I'm going to pick it back up…
2nd ML is less 2nd ML and more there for comedic effect for ML to be jealous
3 0
Replying to divinginforyou • May 3, 2024
Can someone tell me how the love triangle is so far?
Love triangle??? It’s more like a love line hahhaha a line between Sol and Sun Jae there’s no room for it to ever become a real triangle 😂
5 0
Replying to marishhiii • May 3, 2024
Omooooo it's so good!!! Can't wait!!!
Yeah I was like Omg True Beauty 2nd ML’s ride or die gang is back 😂
0 0
Replying to ChocolateBrownie • May 2, 2024
Guys the pre-released clip is here🤩 No matter what Seonjae always saves his Im Sol❤️https://x.com/cjndrama/status/1786168796836724997?s=46
I am dying. They’re so cute. He obviously followed her to the same uni 🥹
3 0
Replying to jeonrelated • May 2, 2024
yall if this has a sad ending im offing myself
Nooo this series has been so fluffy it has to be a happy ending
1 0
Replying to lis • May 2, 2024
WHO IS CONNECTED TO WHO???? https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSFKJdfgJ/
They’re so cute 🥰
1 0
Replying to Elle • May 2, 2024
I haven't seen any product placement in this drama. Did advertisers expect this would flop?
Casio Gshock 😂😂😂 I mean I ordered one…
5 1
Replying to Sooha13 • May 2, 2024
And that sexy MOLE!! 🤣
I am not guilty. This collarbone is. -Im Sol
1 0
Replying to Sooha13 • May 2, 2024
One thing I'm curious. When is Inhyuk know Sunjae had a crush with Sol? I think Inhyuk caught Sunjae red handed…
The blowing kisses scene 😂😂😂😂😂😘😘😘😘😘
16 0
On Lovely Runner • May 2, 2024
Help I can’t watch any other dramas I just keep rewatching this one over and over while waiting for new eps to come out 🫠
26 5
Replying to SnowWhite123 • May 2, 2024
I don't ship them in RL cause it leads to disappointment lol. I will ship for Sunjae and Im Sol in dramaland only.…
Yeah it would be cute but after Song Song divorce I don’t ship kdrama couples anymore 😭🫠
1 0
Replying to LolXd • May 2, 2024
A Time Called You
A Time Called You is a bad Korean remake of my fave drama of all time, Some Day or One Day. I really like LR bc it reminds me of SDOOD
0 0
Replying to ChocolateBrownie • May 2, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
Wait but in Reset the policeman was not actually in the loop. Right?I think there is a possibility that Seonjae…
I watched Reset recently and getting the senior detective involved at the right time with the right instructions is the key to successfully end and survive the loop, but he is not part of the loop itself.
0 0
On Lovely Runner • May 1, 2024
Realizing that the original 5 year reunion Eclipse concert got delayed from NYE bc a certain someone spent half that night posing at the Han River Bridge with an egg in his hand like a model and practicing how to suavely say “long time no see” and “hi there” over and over again instead 😂🫠
32 2
Replying to Law • May 1, 2024
The love filter effect is hilarious 😂 he's so whipped for Im Sol. Did anyone else notice that he hold the magazine…
Losers in love
0 0
Replying to lis • May 1, 2024
this isnt she fell first he fell harder trope this is more like he fell first, he fell harder and he fell again…
The funniest part is the crazier she gets the harder he falls 😂
17 1
Replying to ponnu • May 1, 2024
Manager is new to sunjae's lovesickness and sol's madness. He will need experience to cop with it like inhyuk…
The way I laughed when she pushed him into the van… better get used to it dude 😂
1 1