It is never going to be not hilarious to me that after 15 years of longing and pining Ryu Sun Jae’s first contact with the love of his life was to 1) send her an invoice for his designer underwear and 2) accidentally file a restraining order against her
What I don’t understand is she can’t talk about what happens in the future but when she talked about having…
She said she had a car accident because she didn’t know what actually happened was that she got kidnapped and then the guy rammed her with the taxi i to the water so technically she wasn’t saying what would happen in the future… she lost her memory of what happened during the incident due to trauma
Sol, for just about anything: …but please, can’t I? 🥹
Sun Jae, immediately: Yes, you can 🫠
“He’s a fan… just like me!” 🤣
Im Sol approx 30 min later on phone: I AIN’T COMIN HOME TONITE I GOTTA MAN
Panicking!Virginal Ryu Sun Jae: i tHOuGHt sHe SAid iT waSn’T tHAT kINd of NIghT??!!!??!!??! 😳🤯😵🫠💀
Smash cut to: Sun Jae tenderly making food for her like a whipped doormat, at that very moment
Present Sun Jae: (sends 7081000 won request to replace wet clothing)
Present Sol: …not that selfish.