Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 25, 2021
Replying to DA202 • May 30, 2024
https://www.kbizoom.com/lovely-runner-kim-hye-yoon-i-was-very-nervous-and-embarrassed-during-the-kissing-scenes-with-byeon-woo-seok/Happy…
From the BTS it looks like he was also nervous... cuties.
In the ring scene his hands were shaking so bad! They're both so cute 😭
4 2
Replying to Bhvy • May 30, 2024
where can i watch drama while my husband is sleeping ??
They need to release it as a mini drama offshoot, I would watch it hahahhaha
3 0
Replying to Buzybees • May 30, 2024
Settle my debate with hubby please. Question in the final episodes is SJ a member of eclipse? Husband says yes…
The article about dating said he was the Eclipse vocalist and actor
9 4
Replying to taihaole • May 30, 2024
Why can't I order this internationally aaaahhh I want the umbrella
I only see them for South East Asia and I'm in California 😭
0 3
On Lovely Runner • May 30, 2024
I keep clicking the button on my LovRun Casio Gshock Sun Jae watch (did not cost me 3million won) but it does not take me back to before I started watching the series it just lights up the time 😭😭😭 Need to get it blessed by a Halmeoni I guess
15 3
Replying to taihaole • May 30, 2024
Oh no I'm watching SFOT now!!! 😱
NOOOO ok maybe I just switch to rewatching Extraordinary You
2 2
Replying to Sooha13 • May 30, 2024
Wait, why I just across this?https://youtube.com/shorts/s4puIDXlUFA?si=NZSXJhZJm7YVk_qYBWS so cute falling in…
What does that acronym mean?
1 1
Replying to Yichannvoice • May 30, 2024
seunghyub (Inhyuk) said in his interview:" the car, sunny, accidentally rolled into the water 😭 it was supposed…
LMAOOOOO AMAJING
1 0
Replying to duda • May 30, 2024
whoever putting shining for one thing as a reccomendation first here is setting you up, you will not recover
Oh no I'm watching SFOT now!!! 😱
1 4
Replying to Elif Kim • May 30, 2024
They be adding more Lovely Runner merchs like Subeom fandom is full with rich people. 🙃https://x.com/chaedaely/status/1796015737192223111?s=46
Why can't I order this internationally aaaahhh I want the umbrella
3 5
Replying to tropicana • May 29, 2024
how is lee seung hyub a main character?
He is the main character’s best friend
3 0
On Lovely Runner • May 29, 2024
Seeing the influx of haters comments is just funny its like seeing people who hate happiness, sunshine, and puppies
23 0
Replying to trunkenta18 • May 29, 2024
the seonjae coffee truck is freaking hilarious
The people needed to know
1 0
Replying to sachapz • May 29, 2024
He might have 3 lifetimes' worth of memories, but Sol's script+ clock only unlocked the memories he had with her…
The funny part is he still seems to count them as being in a 15 year relationship at this point LOOOL since that’s the story he’s going with by the time they get to Tae Sung
8 3
On Lovely Runner • May 29, 2024
In Hyuk might pretend to be a hater but we all know that man loves love in every single timeline he literally shows up of his own free will throwing flower petals for his dude
22 3
Replying to trunkenta18 • May 29, 2024
the seonjae coffee truck is freaking hilarious
Man had to mark his territory by giving out coffees stamped with his face all over ‘em
3 2
Replying to Sooha13 • May 29, 2024
The way sunjae cover his eyes coz his gf is so bright .. I can’t 😆 .. why he is so dang cute 😆https://x.com/soulpinenuttalk/status/1795434035252203662?s=46&t=hswbieELJxWvM-X512tGmA
The way his manager humours him by covering his eyes 😂
6 1
On Lovely Runner • May 29, 2024
I love how we all poured so much hate on the necklace and talked about how it must have been some cheapie that a college kid would get his girlfriend and it turned out to be an in-universe “brand-name” jewelry necklace that would have been in a display window with engagement rings LOOOL
20 9
Replying to Lavenderrr • May 29, 2024
I teared up watching this. He deserves yhe whole world😭😭https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7hwLAwo-cH/?igsh=MW5uNmE3c3g1aWRrNQ
Soft baby is soft 🥹
0 0