Can we all have a moment of appreciation for Ryu Sun Jae's manager
It has to have been INCREDIBLY FUNNY for him to see Sun Jae completely lose his goddamn mind over what has to have been the first woman to ever reject him after probably spending half his career being the one sent to proxy reject the beautiful starlets throwing themselves at Sun Jae.
He's gonna be real confused at Sun Jae's sudden romantic success coming up when he's gonna have to shuttle them around in the love van with Sun Jae tightly octopus tentacled all over Sol in ways I would not have believed physically possible given the distance of the individual seats in that van.
Poor lovey-dovey Sun Jae he died 4x just to come back to a workaholic girlfriend who won’t even let him buy an entire cafe afternoon tea cake sets so he can flirt with her from across the room 😂
Sol thinks Sun Jae’s inevitable fate is to always get killed by the taxi driver… but when Sun Jae gets all his memories back he realizes his inevitable fate is that no matter what, in any timeline, no matter how they meet, he will always fall in love with Sol. She thinks his fate is death, but it’s actually love… I’m not crying, you’re crying, we’re all crying 😭😭😭🫠🫠🫠
Really looking forward to "IS THIS THE RIGHT TIMING??? .....this is not the right timing" proposal shenanigans but dear god I want a full chaos wedding with family dorama and Sol's mom lording it over Sun Jae's dad, especially after that spa scene.
Sun Jae's Dad: My son is like me, he has super high standards. He's never turned his head once at a million gorgeous celebrities. Sol's Mom: Sounds like the kind of guy who will go crazy for one woman. Sun Jae's Dad: Pffft yeah right *Immediate smash cut to Sun Jae in his car going crazy for one woman*
Sun Jae trying to impress a woman he was definitely not relieved was not a mom but is an aunt: Let me mansplain you how to handle babies. Sun Jae five seconds later: WHY I COVERED IN BARF??
Sol: I already have someone I love. I love that person so, so much. Sun Jae internally: Who tf that mf-er I hate him
Finished my series rewatch in time to go to sleep and wake up for Ep 15 (California timezone) 😭😭😭 Can’t believe it’s the last LovRun Monday! I’m so dehydrated from crying from Eps 13 and 14 😭😭😭🫠🫠🫠 Please Ep15 rehydrate us… since we have a holiday in the US I’m hoping for a happy episode I can rewatch all day
It has to have been INCREDIBLY FUNNY for him to see Sun Jae completely lose his goddamn mind over what has to have been the first woman to ever reject him after probably spending half his career being the one sent to proxy reject the beautiful starlets throwing themselves at Sun Jae.
He's gonna be real confused at Sun Jae's sudden romantic success coming up when he's gonna have to shuttle them around in the love van with Sun Jae tightly octopus tentacled all over Sol in ways I would not have believed physically possible given the distance of the individual seats in that van.
Sun Jae's Dad: My son is like me, he has super high standards. He's never turned his head once at a million gorgeous celebrities.
Sol's Mom: Sounds like the kind of guy who will go crazy for one woman.
Sun Jae's Dad: Pffft yeah right
*Immediate smash cut to Sun Jae in his car going crazy for one woman*
Sun Jae trying to impress a woman he was definitely not relieved was not a mom but is an aunt: Let me mansplain you how to handle babies.
Sun Jae five seconds later: WHY I COVERED IN BARF??
Sol: I already have someone I love. I love that person so, so much.
Sun Jae internally: Who tf that mf-er I hate him