Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 25, 2021
Replying to mahsien • May 24, 2024
SAME! I would still like to know why it glowed in the water!! Still a mystery to me I hope it'll be explained…
When you press the button it lights up. I bought it hahahhah
1 0
Replying to CdramaAddict • May 24, 2024
omg even ZHAO LUSI, a LR fan!! subeom!!!!!!?https://x.com/yejiinsi6/status/1793920002728608012?t=sbso62WoakC5OQSC3wvaKw&s=19
It’s really popular in China
3 0
Replying to mahsien • May 24, 2024
The fact that we're not okay even when it's both options lmao😩😂😂
I think we just need another season of LovRun married life I will watch 16 episodes of chaotic Im and Ryu blended in-laws family life 😂
6 1
Replying to Jaythy • May 24, 2024
I really hope Lovely Runner doesn't get the A Time Called You kind of ending or you might find me in a psychward…
Original taiwanese story it’s based on (Some Day or One Day) canon ending (the movie) is different and is a happy ending
3 0
On Lovely Runner • May 24, 2024
If BWS and KHY next project is together how will we survive 😩

If BWS and KHY next project is NOT together how will we survive 😩😩😂
15 5
On Lovely Runner • May 24, 2024
Can’t wait to see all the in-universe civilian phone pix/videos and gossip articles of Sun Jae carrying Sol from the Ferris Wheel 😏😏😏😏
18 0
Replying to Chokao • May 24, 2024
So Episode 15... Seon Jae carried her hero-style in front of everybody without even bothering to try to hide her…
They gotta fit in all the romcom tropes 😏
6 0
Replying to slicknickshady • May 24, 2024
I loved the first 40 minutes of episode 1 and loved it. The rest of the premiere when it turned into a time travel…
It goes back to the modern timeline multiple times
0 1
Replying to Cha Ching • May 24, 2024
For a drama that has soo much history with rain, its criminal that we didn't get a rain kiss :)
We didn’t get a rain kiss YET
13 0
On Lovely Runner • May 24, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
Ep15 pre-release + preview: He knows where she lives and yet instead of bringing her home or to the hospital he deposited her straight into his bed!? 😏😂 I SEE YOU RYU SUN JAE
26 4
Replying to lilseemonster • May 23, 2024
I'm sure it'll be followed by "just kidding. we're both just focused on our careers right now." Those two are…
I actually suspect they will keep it ambiguous til the hype for LovRun dies down or their next projects come out to keep the interest going LOL
0 2
Replying to Sweet Hearty • May 23, 2024
why most of theories are saying taesung will die cause he’ll sacrifice himself? I can’t handle this if will…
How dare anyone even imagine this. Team Protect Kim Tae Sung
12 2
Replying to Sweet Savage • May 23, 2024
wait I heard the leads are being offered another project together and they're considering it ...Why are they being…
BWS already said he started his next project so I think it’s fake
2 0
Replying to MyHiguma • May 23, 2024
Wow. This is the first time I've seen this level of fanservice from the main casts of a Korean drama.Even the…
I remember how much Rain’s wife got bullied by his fans while they were dating, they are beloved now that they are long married but they were sooo mean during his heyday… fans used to be so horrible
3 0
Replying to MyHiguma • May 23, 2024
Wow. This is the first time I've seen this level of fanservice from the main casts of a Korean drama.Even the…
I wonder if bc even BWs fans want them to date instead of bullying her they are giving fanservice?
5 2
Replying to lis • May 23, 2024
*SCREAMS* https://x.com/sooorise/status/1793661571459420653?s=46&t=bRtI6DL2g2NYTig6FUQaPg
This is a coordinated attack LOOOL
8 1
Replying to lis • May 23, 2024
*SCREAMS* https://x.com/sooorise/status/1793661571459420653?s=46&t=bRtI6DL2g2NYTig6FUQaPg
H E L P
1 0
Replying to MicahEllen • May 23, 2024
This overturned my Ep13 trauma 😂https://youtu.be/jZMsKFNXkqk?si=t6wc0TPUJF0Tl8Sz
“Stop, just stop” 😂😂😂
0 0