Iirc, BWS was never asked about the rumors. I guess we will have to wait for his interview or magazine talk
He meanwhile is a gentleman and went out of his way to praise KHY (You Quiz on the Block, Salon Drip)!!! Meanwhile in her interviews she just got asked questions about her male costars past and present…
I’m sad there won’t be new episodes to look forward to every week. It was fun chatting with everyone here in this comments section and speculating our crack theories and yelling about all the new episodes together, thank you Lovely Subeoms!!! Nicest kdrama community 😭😭😭🥰🥰🥰
This will now go down as my favourite kdrama, it will be hard to dethrone this one. It will definitely be my comfort watch for a long time to come.
The only scene that made me cry (in 16 episodes) was the one in 16 where grandma put her hand on his heart and…
Me too… but also bc Wooseok has mentioned IRL how one of his biggest supports was his grandmother and how sad he is that she didn’t live to see him be this successful
Crying dying throwing up I can’t believe it’s over
Dump Truck-kun eliminates taxi driver in the first five min
In Hyuk adlibbing shooting star into the phone
The two guys always at the scene of the crime scrambling and tripping over themselves to clean up the confetti
“What’s going on?? I hear explosions??” “THAT’S… THE SOUND OF MY HEART EXPLODING”
Halmeoni telling Sun Jae to live a long life
Almost a full hour of clingy boyfriend AND clingy girlfriend fluff
Proposal AND wedding glimpse
I wish we’d gotten a little more wedding (because I wanted family chaos) but I still thought it was all close to perfection. I’m going to miss this drama so much.
The script writer: The answer was love!!!
This will now go down as my favourite kdrama, it will be hard to dethrone this one. It will definitely be my comfort watch for a long time to come.
The only cure for LovRun is to rewatch LovRun 🥹
Dump Truck-kun eliminates taxi driver in the first five min
In Hyuk adlibbing shooting star into the phone
The two guys always at the scene of the crime scrambling and tripping over themselves to clean up the confetti
“What’s going on?? I hear explosions??”
“THAT’S… THE SOUND OF MY HEART EXPLODING”
Halmeoni telling Sun Jae to live a long life
Almost a full hour of clingy boyfriend AND clingy girlfriend fluff
Proposal AND wedding glimpse
I wish we’d gotten a little more wedding (because I wanted family chaos) but I still thought it was all close to perfection. I’m going to miss this drama so much.
4th timeline 35 yo Ryu Sun Jae: Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, you rejected me 5 times, but I'm smitten maybe 😎