Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 19, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to MareAzurre • Oct 5, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Editing and dubbing are the weakest points in this production
I could tell. It's the same for Revenged Love too. I got confused when they cut the scene where Hua Yong pointed the gun to SSY's brother then transitioned to the 2nd couple's scene 😭
7 0
On ABO Desire • Oct 5, 2025
Title ABO Desire
The editing (like the transition to a flashback) could still be improved. When it was the part where they were talking about crying and all, I was confused first why it transitioned to another place with Hua Yong's cousin.
8 3
On ABO Desire • Oct 2, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Is it just me but I did not feel that chasing arc. I'm in the middle of ep 12 and I'm unsure how to feel towards Hua Yong. I don't know. It's like he wasn't a bit guilty of what he did LOL. On second thought, I know he wasn't guilty of what he did. He's crazy like that. But even then, I wanted to see him chasing desperately and begging. I wanted the chasing arc a bit longer and harsher.
2 1
On Exclusive Love • Sep 27, 2025
Got me in the first half, had a skipping marathon in the latter part. The Du Zhi (Parker Mao) barely saved this.
1 0
On Secret Lover • Sep 26, 2025
Title Secret Lover Spoiler
What I like about this series is they made some cliche tropes into not cliches lol. Like when Jun Xi saw Han Tou with his ex, the usual was it would take a couple of episodes before resolving it but in here, it took a couple of minutes lol.

The concept ain't new and all but I liked it, still. I love the trio friendship although I sometimes feel the writing leaves out the girl but I liked how she's helping them effectively.

P.S. Their acting could have been better but I'll let them off the hook this time.
2 0
On Doctor's Mine • Sep 26, 2025
I don't even know how to begin (just like the series). The writing is so bad there's no cohesiveness. It's like there's too many things popping out of nowhere.
I was struggling to finish the first 2 episodes and finally gave up on ep 3. The acting of the actors are bad (except for Long)
4 0
On Reset • Aug 6, 2025
Title Reset
The acting of the actors (major and minor) were spot on! Really great!
4 0
Replying to Pikachu • Aug 6, 2025
Title Reset
Did they show us why Thada fall in love with Armin?
Yep
1 2
On Ziam • Jul 13, 2025
Title Ziam
Can’t believe this was aired first before Zomvivor LOL
2 0
On Ziam • Jul 12, 2025
Title Ziam
A unique take on a zombie film and I meant the fish virus and the way the zombies mutated to looking like an anglerfish when they were sprayed by the water.
1 0
On Fourever You • Apr 26, 2025
Title Fourever You
I just finished this in just a few hours. Not gonna lie, the 2nd couple outshined the main couple (if there’s a distinction between HillTer cp and JohanNorth cp). I really enjoyed JohanNorth scenes as there’s more dynamic between them.
5 0
Replying to Passerby • Dec 8, 2024
I don't know if they'll stick to the novel but Style and his father are really innocent. Style knew what was happening…
Wow you really took offense, huh? I'm gonna choose not to aggravate you and lengthen this discussion. You're free to think and feel whatever you want. Ciao!
0 0
Replying to Passerby • Dec 7, 2024
I don't know if they'll stick to the novel but Style and his father are really innocent. Style knew what was happening…
Uh I had it on SPOILER so obviously it would contain a SPOILER. What's hard to understand?
0 3
On Bad Guy My Boss • Dec 7, 2024
James badly needs some acting workshop and Kad carried the series with his acting. The writing of this series is freaking bad like how do you write this kind of trash and be proud with it?
7 2
Replying to oopsmian • Dec 7, 2024
idk if it’s just me but the screentime feels unbalanced
I haven't watched this so I can't comment much but I have read the novel and it's the opposite there to the point that I came to the conclusion that Bison and Kant were the main characters and Style and Fadel were the side couples.
1 6
Replying to The Heart Killers • Dec 7, 2024
Title The Heart Killers Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
I don't know if they'll stick to the novel but Style and his father are really innocent. Style knew what was happening later on when he followed the brothers and got caught by Kant who also followed the brothers. The reason Style followed Fadel was because he thought Fadel was cheating on him.
0 5
Replying to merryinfires • Dec 7, 2024
At least they knew how to act. The adaptation SUCKS. Once you watch that I'm pretty sure you won't think the original…
Agree to disagree. I don’t even like their acting here. This ain't my definition of "knows how to act."
0 0
On The Heart Killers • Nov 17, 2024
Title The Heart Killers Spoiler
I've read the novel and tbh there's nothing amazing about it. Kant and Bison definitely are the pair with the mature and spicy themes (BDSM) and unfortunately, Style and Fadel are the typical lovey-dovey pair which I would say is getting boring for Joong and Dunk.
3 0
On Eccentric Romance • Nov 10, 2024
I can't seem to believe that they understand each other (literally speaking) as they are conversing in different langauges. It put me off, but maybe it's just me.
1 1
On Love in the Air • Oct 8, 2024
Can't believe this had a high rating. People are that shallow that when a show had good love scenes, it means it's a great show? So overrated.

I hope the adaptation is better than this.
7 2