Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 19, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jul 10, 2026
As someone who had just read the novel, ep 5 and 6 disappointed me 😭 what was thattttt??? You just got stabbed last night and the next day you're hopping around??? Novel Tae Seon would never be that nonchalant. Sure we got the overly worried Tae Seon but the next day, he was like "Did you have a good rest?" Like??? Novel Tae Seon made a bigger fuss and was even more worried when Chae Ha was scratched in the face. Mind you, it was just a scratch and yet Tae Seon acted as if Chae Ha's face was disfigured.
13 6
Replying to Nabi • Jul 8, 2026
Could you spoil a few things from the book? I'm curious about the differences.
Since we just have 4 episodes, there's no major difference I could say except the ep 4 drunk scene where they immediately have sx, in the novel they did not. They did it after the time Chief Song and Chae Ha went to the movies.

And with that murder case of the husband (I think it was ep 3), in the novel it's their children that were murdered.

Also, during the time when Chae Ha was just transferred to Tae Seon's office, he didn't actually meet Chief Song right then and there.
6 1
Replying to nara • Jul 8, 2026
Title Deep In
literally.. ollie is the reason why im watching this😓
He's just sooo... 🫠 I just kept reminding myself that he's just 20 or what
2 0
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jul 8, 2026
I just finished reading the novel and let me tell you— the drama is different in a way that they will combine scenes from the novel. Understandable since the novel is long. While reading, some gut feeling and hunches were entering my mind about who the real perpetrators were and I was about right with my guesses. The novel was generous to give some hints so it wasn't that hard to guess.

Side note, Tae Son is on the freakier side lol
5 4
On Deep In • Jul 6, 2026
Title Deep In
WHY DID I START WATCHING THIS WHEN IT'S FAR FROM BEING COMPLETE??? I feel like I have read this a long time ago. So I need to take a look to confirm.

Also, Ollie is just too good looking... Can't stop focusing on him
18 2
On Wu • Jun 20, 2026
Title Wu
If I didn't know SkyNani and all the other GMMTV artists, I wouldn't assume this was a GMMTV series. No offense (lol) but GMMTV rarely produce high quality drama nowadays. Sure the episode 6 with all the fogs was cringe (CGI, product placement) and could have been better but the overall production on this drama is way up there.
14 0
On Wu • Jun 20, 2026
Title Wu
When Li Pou first appeared, I immediately thought he looked like Krist but I wasn't sure. Now seeing the cast, DAMN KRIST
6 2
On Flower Boy • Jun 14, 2026
Title Flower Boy
What just happened at the end? 🫠 Tbh, the concept had so much potential.
1 0
On The Gaze • May 24, 2026
Title The Gaze
Jeremy looks like young Xiao Zhan haha
2 0
Replying to Gemini17 • May 24, 2026
what a waste of time!!! I'm waiting for kissing scene! but there is nothing 😭.. From part 1 to last this. there…
You should just watch p*rn if you want kissing scenes 💁🏻‍♀️
0 1
On The Gaze • May 16, 2026
Title The Gaze
The editing is bad like how do they get from here to there. The continuity is just bad.

The clothes are repeated and it's obvious because they've shown the same clothes 3-4 times in one ep.
2 0
Replying to Daisy • May 10, 2026
The show was shot in Korea with a Korean cast, but it’s actually backed by a huge Thai production company. That’s…
That's why haha I thought this was under that pink Korean production company that's famous for their soft p*rn BLs lol.
2 2
On Feel What You Feel • May 9, 2026
This was such a healing drama. I'm glad that there wasn’t a huge angst considering the time period the drama was set in and considering where they were. Of course, there were some minor and major issues but it's easy to overlook it.

For their first acting bit, they did a good job. They can definitely go far in the industry if they continue to learn.
3 1
On Salvation, Swallowed by the Nest • Apr 17, 2026
I don't know why I enjoyed this lmao. A guilty pleasure indeed. And didn't quite expect the girl is the crazy one lol it's like she's wants you to think you have her under control but the truth is it's her who controls you. Anyway, i hate jdramas with endings like this, like come on give us 1 more episode to close it all out. Way to abrupt.
1 0
Replying to Gabriella • Mar 13, 2026
Wish someone had told me soon TT It's not tht it's a bad thing but atleast i would have curtailed my romatic expectaions
Haha right? I was so hooked with those short clips on tiktok. I feel like i was catfished lol
1 1
On Affinity • Feb 15, 2026
Title Affinity
I'm at episode 9 and tbh I got this far just because of Wang Yi Jun 😭. I squeal every time he appears! 🫠
3 0